Are tattoo's attractive?

I am just wondering if tattoos are attractive, I am thinking of getting some when I get older. Not a whole lot but maybe 2 or 3.

• Yes they are
  • No! Gross

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy who knows proper grammar is attractive. *ahem*
    And it just depends on the tattoo (s) and the person. Some people can pull them off, others can't. Some tattoos are great, others are horrible. Just make sure if it includes words, get it checked out a few times to make sure it's right 😉

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, they're okay. It kind of gives me an idea about the type of choices they make.

The only designs I really think are retarded are people who tattoo designs/words from other cultures that they have no affiliation with, and never will. It's literally labeling yourself something you are not, pretty much going against everything tattooing apparently stands for.

Like some white trash guy getting tribal tattoos, 9 times out of 10 he wouldn't even know what type of tribe the design belonged to.

Or a pretentious person getting writing in Sanskrit/Hindi or Chinese, and they have to check and trust like 5 different Indians or Chinese to make sure it's actually the word for "Harmony". If you get some random word, could you at least speak the fuckin language/can read it with proficiency. You will come across as a huge douche otherwise.

Haha rant over.

• I agree with you. I think that those tattoos are stupid unless you can read it and it is part of your culture.

What Girls Said 15

• i got a tattoo when i was in grade 11 (during final exams)
    my mom and dad always said "no you can't have one" but i really wanted one so badly, so i had it done, now i've got a awesome butterfly on my back (some people call it a tramp stamp) oooh how i love it :D

• Not all of them are.

• Most people in general don't like them but I ADORE a well-chosen and placed tattoo

• Where is a good place to get one?

• Well I am kind of chunky in the mid section, although working on getting thinner. And I am thinking of around the size of my hand ish.

• Well then i'm thinking shoulder area, but I really don't know as I don't know what you look like

• Yes but few tatoos on girls like attractive. On handsome n muscular boy tatoos on chest , lateral on neck , on biceps looks super sexy which turn me wet

• I love tattoos in general but on a guy... ^-^

• Yes they are
    just dont do it to face

• Some are some aren't.

• Two or three small ones are nice- not a whole arms length.

• Hell yeah!😍 But none on faces and not dumb once, but other than that, I'm in love

• Yes they are if you put them in the right places.

• yess i love my men yatted !!

• On girls a big no
    On guys definitely

• Yeah but little ones, not on the face or the whole arm. That's just disgusting sorry

• On certain guys and in certian places tattoos can look super sexy.

On women, I think they make you look trashy no matter who or where.

• yup, they are.

What Guys Said 3