Are freckles cute?

I have freckles that look almost identical to the ones this girl has: link

People always comment on my freckles but I don't know if they look good or bad...

Updates:
Thanks guys, you made me feel a lot better about my freckles :)

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• If they looked bad, they wouldn't comment on them. A comment on a distinctive trait is a complement all in itself. The uniqueness of a standout trait can really draw someone into your beauty. Sometimes it can turn someone who is good looking to being a bit intoxicating (in the nicest way possible, of course). Don't sweat your freckles, be proud of them. ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I like freckles personally.

I would be interested in seeing what the girls think of guys with freckles so any girls who are reading this, reverse the question for my entertainment please.

MY opinion, not yours.

Cheers.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never paid attention to freckles on guys until recently, but I think they're cute.

• I love freckles! I don't know why... I just think they're cute. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a personal opinion but yeah, I think they're really pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they look super cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I love freckles, my girl has them on her cheeks and they make me smile.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have any on my face :/

• Doesnt matter where they are, I just meant in general. I have them on my shoulders

• Oh ok :)

What Girls Said 3

• I can hardly even see them. It just looks like she has a few beauty marks on her chest and arms, and that's what I have, so I think they look good :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I can barely see her freckles but they are cute on her. If the girl is cute then freckles will be cute on her.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's so cute I love them

0|0
    0|0