Hey girls, are you Hijabi or not? And if yes what kind of Hijab do you wear?

And if you are a guy you can vote what type of Hijab do you like your girlfriend/fiancée/wife to wear.

• Non-Hijabi
    60% (9)50% (2)58% (11)Vote
  • Shayla
    13% (2)50% (2)21% (4)Vote
  • Khimar
    7% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • Al-Amira
    13% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
  • Full Hijab (Chador/Niqab/Burqa)
    7% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I wore in public n holy places only. in home , cinema , club i wore tight n less clothes. I dress according to place

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't wear a hijab since it's not in my belief, but I do think that shayla and al-amira are cute. The others covers too much of the person in my opinion. What would you prefer?

0|1
    0|0
    • I prefer Shayla on girls I think its stylish but at the end I respect the girl's decision because she is the only one who has the right whatever she wants to wear.

• Yes I agree :)

• I wear between Shayla and Khimar, along with an abaya.. sometimes I wear a french jilbab. It depends on the day.

0|1
    0|0
  • al amira , but i take it off when im away from my husband family.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wear when I go to mosque, which admittedly is not very often. Bad, I know.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not bad I'm not a practical Muslim myself.

• I know, but it's just a bit hypocritical I think or like I'm just putting on an act at mosque

What Guys Said 2

• I voted non-Hijabi because it's not in my culture so it's not required around me :-)
    by the way I respect your beliefs.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't have religious beliefs but some part of Islam have been some part of Islamic countries' culture.

• I can understand.

• I really like the look and feel of hair but some muslim girls look good with their hair covered.

0|1
    0|0
    • It depends on their face shape and type of hijab they use.