How often do you buy new clothes?

Where do you shop and how nice do you dress?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Call me an old fart but I like to shop at Marks and Spencer
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...r,_Briggate,_Leeds.jpg

How often do I shop for new clothes?
    Ehhh... once a year perhaps , maybe one item here and there if it's on the cheap and really nice or I just ripped something.

How nice do I dress?
    Somewhere between Norfolk and Congo I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • almost never. I have like all these clothes in my closet I hardly ever use because of my day to day. its impractical lol. when I do buy though, I tend to go to the outlets and get nice sporty clothes like Puma.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every few months I buy articles of clothing that I feel need an upgrade; I don't have a precise regiment. :-P.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few clothes every couple of years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty well stocked on clothes, so not very frequently. I'd say every other month.

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy clothes before the start of each season.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once every 6 months i'll buy a new shirt and maybe a new pair of jeans.

0|0
    0|0
    • Clothes have a ridiculous markup and I hate spending money on things like that. They probably pay 3 dollars for a pair of jeans an then turn around and sell them for 40 dollars.

• increase of efficiency

Online shopping

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I buy something every few weeks. I try to dress nice but I'm not a huge name brand junkie. I like to wear lots of different styles from jeans and t-shirts to dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least once a month, but I sell a lot of my clothes and give a ton away to charity every year (and it's deductible on your taxes). I do if because I get bored quickly and always like to change things up

0|0
    0|0
  • Around my birthday/start of school and Christmas.
    Around the 4th of July if there's good sales.
    I shop anywhere that has nice clothes and good sales.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once every two months or so. I would buy clothes every week if I had the money. I shop at Express, Bloomingdales, Ralph Lauren, Wet Seal

0|0
    0|0
  • Once every week or so.

I'm partial to Ann Taylor and JCrew, though I occasionally make my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just buy clothing as I see stuff that I like that fits well and isn't hella expensive. Its usually a bit difficult to find things that fit all those criteria.

I usually shop at Target, Walmart, Kohls, Bonton, Marshalls, Ross... no where expensive.

I think I dress casual, but still fairly nice.

0|0
    0|0