If someone says you have pretty skin, does that also mean you are pretty?

Do you think when someone says you have pretty skin, that also means you are pretty. Before you answer this question, think about someone you know who has pretty skin, do you consider them pretty?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, anyone can have nice features but not everyone's pretty. I know a lot of average girls with Beautiful blue eyes but as a whole they're really basic looking. so only having one aspect of your face being pretty doesn't make you pretty is a combination of components.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes , since your skin is part of you , yes.

• hit or miss

• May be not
    I mean 90% yes
    And 10% no

What Girls Said 11

• Not necessarily. No idea why I voted yes.

• It depends who says it to you. If it's a guy then I would say he believes you are pretty. If it is a girl - she could just be being nice.

• No.
    Ad least it's a 'no' when I say it.
    it means they have clear, radiant skin - but the facial features are something different.

• I would take it as, "you have clear, admirable skin", not a compliment of my face.

• No, not always. Sometimes people just have really nice skin.

• no. it simply means your skin is clear.

• If you have pretty skin, you can also be pretty, but by someone saying 'you have pretty skin' they aren't talking about you as a whole- just your skin

• Not really, but it can be!

• Not necessarily

• Girls hardly say this. but boys always say me that u have pretty skin to manipulate me

• Pretty/good skin makes a persons overall appearance even better.