What's the perfect date outfit for a woman to wear?

What would be hot yet classy for a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a male i always love when a woman dresses classily, and invigorates my imagination ( refer to Audrey Hepburn )

What Guys Said 6

• I think it really depends on what time of year and where you're going. Over the summer, I went out with this one girl who wore jeans and something like this for a top...workchic.com/.../button-up-shirts-womens.jpg

It was one of those dinner-and-movie things. Nothing too fancy.

A couple of years ago, I went on a date with a girl who wore jeans and a sweater like this...www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

She wore a white shirt underneath. And again, that was a fairly casual date. We just went out for dinner, walked around the mall for a while, and went to McDonald's for ice cream afterwards.

• Can't go wrong with a skirt! ;-)

Accessorize with any cute top and shoes u want.

• Birthday suits!

Naked dating!

• Wouldn't it depend on where you're going. You wouldn't wear an evening gown to a baseball game. And don't you dare say "going to a baseball game, isn't a date". Of course it is, if I'm spending money on you, it's a date!

• Well since it's winter, probably a nice sweater dress, with a belt. Some black leggings and tall boots. You can layer a cardigan or something as well if it's cold. A nice parka can add :)

What Girls Said 3