What's better: crazy hair colors or natural ones?

Are you the kind of person that likes crazy hair colors such as bright red, pink, purple, ect? Or do you prefer the more natural blonde, brunette, black, ect?

Most Helpful Guy

• On women, crazy colors are youthful and fun. Natural colors are sultry and sexy, depending how the hair is styled...

What Guys Said 4

• It depends a lot in the woman. If your face isn't very expressive, crazy hair colors can give your image some life (it's a portuguese expression, I don't speak English fluently). I know a lot of girls with crazy hair colors and I like it. If you're afraid, natural is always the most safe color ;)

• Definitely natural colors. It's more believable as opposed to whacky and crazy colors. Unless the situation demands crazy colors, in which case go for it.

• I prefer natural hair colors.

• Natural colours are much better, crazy hair colours are a huge turn off.

What Girls Said 6

• Natural colors, for both genders.
    It's a turn off to see a guy with some oddly colored died hair.

• I'm more of a natural hair color type of girl. Although I am guilty of having crazy hair colors back in high school xP

• I live crazy colors.

• Naturals I think.. I'd get bored of looking at a weird color everyday

• I like natural. in my opinion except white all natural colors makes girl btful

• Red is ok but I prefer natural colors