Hairy arms and legs, manly or turn off?

Is having really hairy arms and legs a turn on or off for girls? I think it looks manly and hope girls would think the same, but is it a turn on or off for you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I'm pretty neutral, I do think it's manly but I don't have a preference for or against it.

• It's only my opinion, but I prefer my BF to be completely bald. I only like hair at his head. Lol. Everything else must be completely shaved or waxed or lasered.

• having a penis and being over 18 makes you manly.

hairy arms and legs could be a turn off, it it's long and/or curly.

• Both for boys n girls it should be cleaned n shining. for man erection of penis n fucking girls for larger duration is sign of masculimasculine. Age is no bar

What Guys Said 2

• Hairy arms and legs are considered by many a symbol of manhood. A hairy buffed chest is even better...

• I fond women like it well trimmed these days, you don't need to shave it but by a little trim you can send this signal to girls that you care about yourself and you are clean.
    I use Bodygroom by Philips its easy to use and it is waterproof so you can use it during your shower.

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/414DH3DT4GL.jpg