MEN: what do you want to see your girl wearing in winter?

post links to photos or describe.

do you like jeans, boots, jackets, coats, what colors, what styles..what looks good and what looks ridiculous?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• i like seeing girls in things that I know protect from the cold. the way I see it winter is an excuse to throw fashion out the window and dress for function. nothing p*sses me off in the winter more than seeing a girl who isn't dressed right when its 10 degrees outside and whining about how cold it is. makes me want to just push them off a cliff.

• I standardly write this in every "looks" question:

Beauty is the trait of radiating health and femininity and there's a million ways to express that trait, so there's a million ways to be beautiful.

Although I will say that you can pretty much guarantee me looking at you by wearing a sweater dress and some tight leggings. Whooo...

• I love it when a girl wears those fur boots... omg. can't tell you how cute some girls look in those.. loll.. they look like these..

link

and jeans always look with those boots.. but I don't like skinny jeans.. I don't know why.. its gotten to the point where I'm seeing guys wearing skinny jeans.. its ridiculous but more than that.. its just.. idk.. its just sad.. but yea not all girls in skinny jeans looks flattering.. money can buy you fashion, but not style...

link

Thats the kind of top that looks good in winter.. but not really picky when it comes to jackets or whatnot.

• Snug jeans, ugg boots (black furry is my fave), long cream cardigan that goes halfway over the bum (I like to see the bum please), faux fur lining on a snuggly coat and all around be a snuggly little ball of fluff that I want to cuddle up to and bite your bum.

Jeans, Fur (fake), neutral colours and subtle pink for a little colour.

Last years winter fashion basically, you got it right girls.

For underwear wear a simple no fuss cotton thong...no specific reason its just we do like them.

• in winter, Fashion doesn't mean a damn thing to guys.

think practical and get warm.

practical thinking and common sense are best for winter, and us guys understand that

• Snuggly sweaters, snow boots, and jackets. Basically I want her warm, but looking cute too. ;)

• I like to see them wearing a teddy by the fireplace on cold winter nights :-)

• lol a bathing suit

• What ever my tomboy wants to wear is fine with me. I just want her to be warm and comfortable.

What Girls Said 3

• Everything that's in this year is basically what nymphoman said, Ugg boots, jackets, cardigans, hats, scarves, leather jackets too, jeans and gloves :) were keepin the colours neutral too :D

• Agreed, hit up Forever 21, especially if you don'y want to spend big bucks on winter essentials.

• i love boots :)

• it shouldnt matter at longest they are warm