Girls: would this outfit look hot the way its worn on this picture?

i896.photobucket.com/.../flirty-lisa-raye.jpg

Not to wear to a club or a party I'm not really a party type of person but would this look good to wear with a sexy black lace wired bra underneath with it zipped down and maybe some black high heel pumps?

But just to wear anywhere of course except places for professional purposes.

Do do you think it looks good, any suggestions? What type of jewelry would look good with with this outfit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I love its looking very fabulous n hot. I have to buy this one it really makes every man turn on

What Guys Said 2

• I know you asked for girls... but I'm not a fan :/

• Let's just say if I saw you at the mall is probably give you a weird look. Mainly because it's a bra maybe with a crop top instead?

What Girls Said 4

• I"m not a huge fan personally, but if you're feeling brave go for it and see how it feels for you!. If you like it great! If you don't at least you can look over what worked for you, what didn't, and what you want to do next time.

• I think that's a very hard look to pull off and your body has to be just so. But if you can, then go for it. It's sexy

• I think its a bit too.. uh.. revealing for day to day activities.

Perhaps a crop top, or at the very least a bandeau bra instead of a normal bra.

• Omg no offense but it looks very slutty, so would definitely not wear that.