Question for teens: What do you think of Abercrombie & Fitch?

Young adults feel free to answer too. When I was a teenager, all my peers loved A&F. We all had at least 2 articles of A&F clothing in our wardrobes. This was 10 years ago. However it doesn't seem to be so popular in recent years. Their company stock has fallen at a downward spiral, and now it seems that Forever 21, Zara, and H&M have risen up as youth fashion trend setters.

Queston: Do y'all like Abercrombie & Fitch as a brand? Do you think it stands a chance to recover from it's recent media beat-down it suffered after being hurt from not offering full-sized clothing and over-sexualized advertisements?

I ask because I'm thinking about buying A&F stock in hopes that it would recover so I'll make more money. But if you don't think it'll get better then I won't bother.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Ehh, I like the store, but it's super expensive. I can't afford it. So, yeah.

• It was more a junior high trend but lots of guys still love their clothing. I have a few articles of clothing from Hollister and a&f that I like to wear.

• Everyone loved it in middle school but now everyone kinda realized it has a privileged douchebag feel to it. At least in my school that's the case

• Every time I walk past it in the mall, it has a very overpowering smell.

• I dont like abercrombie & fitch, or holister clothing. Im more into hot topic , wet seal , or nordstrom

• i could buy an ipod for the price of an A&F shirt.

also I've heard propaganda against them, so i dislike them.

• I don't care for that store nor do I know much about it since we don't have it where I live.

• I work there and love it
    They don't always have nice clothes though
    But I still love a lot of them

What Guys Said 3

• Buy AF stock? Sure, while you're at it, buy BUM Equipment stock and Discman stock too... also invest in Aiwa 3 disc cd changer boom boxes too while your at it and also invest in Fila and FUBU

• I've never shopped there. To me it'd probably be as good as any other clothing store... just more expensive, and it smells like douchy guys just walking by.

• Even though I'm probably a bit older than their target customers, I like Abercrombie and Hollister, because their clothes look good on me.