How much makeup do guys prefer?

no makeup, a little makeup, or a normal amount

Most Helpful Guy

• Statistically speaking, roughly 50% is the ideal going solely based off aesthetics. If you don't usually wear make up, there's no reason to start. If you do typically wear make up, I would encourage that you get used to going out without it unless you have some serious blemishing.

What Guys Said 9

• This is probably the most often asked question.
    I prefer just a little bit of basic makeup. It adds a little bit of brightness but doesn't totally cover her real look.

• On a basic day to day situation I would say no make up. For a formal occasion where it would be considered a social norm I would say a little. I work in a place where it is a par to the required uniform but I don't agree with it at all

• No make up, but if the girl likes to use it, so just a little is okay.

• Unless you're really really good at it minimal to none.

• Very little

• Little make up is enough.. On some girls no make up is required.. They look awesome without it

• make up? lol i hate that thing how much u have those on shows ur so much % fake !

• Light and natural look makeup.

• Either no makeup, or a little.

What Girls Said 0