Would you date a guy with hair like this?

Okay so basically I shaved my head last month after two years of letting it grow. But I really really want long hair again but this time I want it straight (natural hair is curly) and perhaps what some people would refer to as 'scene' hair. This girls hair is kinda perfect and i really badly want it. I mean i don't really care what prople think coz i'm totally doing it anyway, i just wanna see what some girls think and if you would date a dude with hair like this. scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/.../..._89699131_n.jpg

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had major crushes for guys that had hair like that in high school! At one point, I had hair like that. It looks cute when the person can actually pull it off.

0|5
    2|0

What Girls Said 10

• I would. Typically it's not my taste for a guy, but I tend to fall for personalities before looks. I use to really like this guy who had a pink mohawk... and I don't even like pink.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Because he's gay... right?

0|0
    2|1
    • Why would you assume such a thing? Would you also assume a woman with short hair is a lesbian?

• Show All
    • Yeah i posted a pic of a girl only because she has better hair than anyone i ever seen (boy or girl). Also I'm straight and I want her hair BADLY. So trust me it's not only gay men or women who would rock that style.

• People like people similar to them. OP, you'd probably have a better shot going for chicks *with* that kind of hair. Otherwise, if your intention is to attract as many women as possible, then you'll have to adapt a more pedestrian look.

• Depends on the guy, I've seen it look good on some men.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never seen a guy with his hair like that O_O

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Only bc it's a really femenine style. Either long hair or the shorter version of that lol.

0|0
    1|0
    • What do you mean either long hair or the shorter version? I understand the shorter version bit, but the long hair bit? This hair IS long?

• Show All
    • I know but you asked, do what you like by all means, Im just answering for the some that might think it's a little femme.

• Okay thanks for your opinion :)

• No I won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me, but I'm sure some will like it.

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if he had a nice face and personality? You would still reject him because of his hair style?

• Show All
    • You can wear your hair however you choose ;)

• I will never. when any guy having this type of hair would approach me i will give my dress to her n rose in his hand n ask him to search for his soulmate

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not happening. I need an adult. Most adult jobs won't hire you if you have hair like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • And you can't be an adult because of a certain hairstyle whyyy? Also idgaf about normal jobs i'm a musician i do what i want.

• Show All
    • Then get a fucking job. This is 2015, you gold digger. My long hair scoffs at you.

• @Rawrzz
      I HAVE a job, I just don't want to support a slacker.

What Guys Said 5