Do you think red hair will suit me?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is my experience, having had two girlfriends who dyed their hair red (and required my assistance with it).

The red color you're looking at will require you to bleach your hair first, and then it will require very frequent redye efforts to keep it from looking faded (about every 10 days), because red fades very quickly with light hair. You could dye it red without bleaching, but because you have dark hair already, it's going to be a pretty dark red.

If you're down for that, go for it, but it's a lot of work.

• you don't have to dye your hair every 10 days... that's insane. lol

What Guys Said 1

• hmm no. It looks fine how it his

What Girls Said 7

• Go for it! Worst case scenario, it's just hair. You can always dye it different or cut it off or grow it out! I think it would look good! But you might want to get it done professionaly, I've heard it's really hard to get the right shade and not make it look splotchy if you have dark hair to begin with!

• What type of red?

• Probably with a darker red and not a bright, loud, and out there kind of red. You're gorgeous, btw!

• not fiery red, but auburn i think

• It depends. What shade of red?

• Yes I do
    But then I don't!
    I'm not sure.
    How about a lighter honeyish brown?

• it depends on what kind of red. an orange-ish natural red would not look as good as a vibrant dark ish maroon-y red. i think you'd look good with a deep firey red :D