What kind of bra do you wear with a maxi dress. ?

I have never worn a maxi dress but I will this summer and I need to know what type of bra I should wear because I'm a size 34 DD.

www.forever21.com/.../Product.aspx

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a racerback bra is what you're looking for. They're just like regular bras but with the straps crossed at the back, so you can find pretty much whatever size you need.

media1.rankandstyle.com/lists/r/racerback-bras.jpg

• Do you know where I can purchase these.

• Anywhere really. Just ask for racerbacks. They'll most likely have them.

What Guys Said 3

• push-up bra //filler

• My boobs are too big for a push up bra. Push ups are made for little boobies.

• A crisscrossed bra, regular bra or strapless bra. It depends on the dress straps.

• There's the pic.

• That's what I did.

• Did you feel comfortable wearing a regular bra with it.

• You wear whatever bra you want to wear... the dress style doesn't change anything. You wear what you like

• No. You don't get it. Lol the bra can be seen.

• No, it can't

• Um yes it can... I've tried and I'm pretty sure it will show. That's why I asked the question...

What Girls Said 9

• If you are not supported in a strapless bra than you are most likely wearing the wrong size. I am a 30FF and have no issues with strapless bras. Have you measured yourself recently? A 34DD is made for someone who has a ribcage of 34 inches and a bust measurement of 39 inches. Here are what some other women who measure as a 34DD look like: www.brabandproject.com/.../search

If that doesn't look/sound like you than perhaps try checking your size using this calculator: http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/

A lot of women are wearing the wrong size for a number of different reasons. Stores don't carry below a 32 band or above a DD cup, inaccurate fitting methods like measuring above the bust or adding +4 to the ribcage, society's misconceptions that D and up means large breasts. You can find more info about sizing at http://www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits

• I went and got measured at Dillard's.

• No I don't have anything to measure with. And the 34 DD fits perfect.

• Well as long as you are comfortable and supported it doesn't really matter the size. I just like letting people know that there might be a better fit for them if they are dissatisfied with their current bra.

• Quite simple really, just because you're a "34DD" makes no difference at all in what bra you wear.

If need be just wear your everyday one.

• You can see the back of my bra in the back and you can also see the straps.

• And it does make a difference cause I can't go bra less and I can't wear a strapless.

• Just wear a normal bra. Someone with a lot of boobs I know what you mean. I just get a cute bra in a playful fun color and wear embrace it. Or I get a bralette and wear a strapless underneath (the bralette ah straps so it holds me together)

• A black sports bra, no underwires, all seamless, but gives you that "push" for the puppies.

• Definitely a white or black strapless.

• a strapless bra or the bras with the transparent straps

• If you don't want the straps to show in the back just use a safety pin or something in the back

• Strap less

• Normal bra that holds you in... I don't get where the issue is, it's not even like that dress is strapless.

• But you will be able to see my bra.

• Thinner straps maybe, but they could end up digging into your shoulders through the day.
      If you have one of those bras where the straps can come off and turn into a strapless bra (strapless not good for bigger boobs lol trust me I know) you can take the backs of the straps off, and take the left side around your back, into the front of the right side, and do the same with the right side over to the left. It doesn't provide as much support as with straps, but it's a much much more secure fit than a normal strapless bra. That way, you won't have any straps showing and still have some support. Just don't do any jumping jacks lol.

• Haha. Well the bra I have has thin straps.