What looks cute with yoga pants shoes/shirt? And how to avoid pantie lines showing?

I'm not sure what to wear with my yoga pants I have both the flare type and the legging ones oh and there black. What type of shoes and shirts look cute with this? And how should I stop my underwear lines from showing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it doesn't matter if you yoga or not but yoga pants are hot to most guys. It depends on what type of guy your trying to get, the jocks and jerks will come at you if your not careful but watch yourself anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear thongs. I think tennis shoes or boots look best with yoga leggings. I personally don't like flared yoga pants but tennis shoes look the best. Tshirts, hoodies, tank tops etc all look great with yoga pants but if you're gonna wear the flared pants wear a former fitting top to balance it out. Normally the rule applies the other way around (looser top with tighter bottoms) but I think with any type of workout clothes that rule doesn't apply.

What Guys Said 2

• Not to be weird but guys like panty lines so ya and u could wear whatever u want unless ur pretty

• Do you even Yoga?

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on how dressy you want to go or do you want to keep it casual?
    As for the panty lines, wear some that have thin lining. After putting on the tights, adjust them a bit because I know they can bunch up at the sides a bit. The lines shouldn't as noticeable or even at all.

• Thongs or no panties=problem solved.

• No panties if pant is not transparent. I prefer red/black tops over black pants n sneakers. IhateI hate flare type yoga pants

• I like wearing black combat boots with leggings and either a sweatshirt or a thick sweater.