Can someone recommend me a creamy foundation? Like brand wise for combination skin and I'm medium to light shade?

I want like a flawless soft look with creamy foundation and would I need to buy a creamy blush to go along with it or powder? Thnx

Most Helpful Girl

• Clinique super balanced makeup is the best foundation I've ever used and it comes in a wide variety of shades. I wear "breeze" which is quite pale but you could definitely find a shade for your skin tone. I don't wear powder over it, just powder blush (also clinque)

• Is it good>>> Like will it last?

• Oh it affordable...23$ that cool last foundation I bought was from toofaced and didn't like it much.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Clinique all the way. They have a large variety to find exactly what you are looking for. It is the only make up that I use because it is the only one that doesn't break me out. It changed me life.

• I find Becca and Tarte are really nice brands for combination skin and have medium to full coverage. If you are going to use a setting spray, I think a cream blush would work well for the effect you want but if you are using a powder to set the foundation, use a powder blush. dabbing little bits of foundation randomly on your face and blending out with a brush or blending sponge gives the smoothest look, in my opinion.

• Maybe a CC cream of some kind. I hear they're pretty good.