Stand Out, Be Noticed (College Girls Only)

For College Girls Only!

What is the best way to stand out and be attractive? I dislike Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostle, and Holister because of the expensiveness of the clothing but also because I disagree with their social message to today's youth. Anyways, in terms of style, what is the best way to stand out in a positive way without getting weird looks?

What Girls Said 2

• You just have to be confident and comfortable in what you wear, otherwise, it'll look fake. As long as you carry yourself well, it doesn't really matter what you wear. I tend to prefer guys with a simpler style. What they're wearing doesn't necessarily draw my attention, but the confidence they exude does.

• As far as outfits and what type of clothing to wear, ohmygosh I could go on forever. You could pretty much pull almost anything off as long as you are confident. Wearing casual clothes is probably the best way to go. You can get the style of clothing that Hollister has at other stores for less. I love Hollister and Aero, but I do agree with you about them. I absolutely love the plaid shirts and converse and shorts and t- shirts and flip fops. I think they work for guys and girls.

What Guys Said 0