Do any girls wear cheap cotton panties from like Walmart and such?

Say what style, brand, color, material etc?

Updates:
There something nice about seeing the unexpected.

0|0
19|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty picky about my underwear I usually do get cotton though, or lace, and rarely silk. My favourite place to get underwear is Aerie because they have good sales and the quality is nice while still costing less than Victoria's secret. I mostly only get bras from Victoria's secret because even though they are expensive they are really pretty and last forever because they are made well. It bothers me to have plain panties I need lace detailing, bows, ruffles, and ribbon! It has to have at least one of those details for me to buy it. PLUS Aerie doesn't use photoshop in their ads which is pretty cool.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• i only wear pink my melody, pink hello kitty and other pretty ones ♡

3|0
    1|0
  • Sometimes, like I have a bunch of them but I also have a lot of nicer ones from other stores.

0|0
    0|0
  • All my panties and bras are from Victoria's Secret._. I stopped wearing those "cheap cotton undies" when I was, like, 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to, then discovered Victoria secrets bikinis and hipsters. They are very silky and quality and last. I once thought they were too costly but when I realized how comfortable they were I stopped buying any other brand.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Forever21. Cute and seem to last without having to break an arm to pay for them like VS. Might go to Ross for name brand.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love my Vickie Secrets panties and my Hollister boxers lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I just wear undies from Victoria's Secret and other department stores.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do I usually get Hanes in whatever color they happen to have in my size. They are comfortable and save me money. I have some Victoria Secret underwear but I only wear them on special occasions. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    Fredericks of Hollywood all day everyday.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I feel like I need some new ones I'll just buy from there but I always have nice juicy couture and vs ones for dates and such meow. But day to day I wear cheap ones tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • No we all usually wear Victoria's Secret thongs, and other underwear from there. if anyone wears walmart panties that's gross.

1|0
    5|0
    • Not everybody can afford Victoria's Secret. I wear clothing from walmart all the time it is comfortable.

• Show All
    • I meant that most girls don't wear walmart panties. I have a job I pay for my own stuff. And yeah on periods it's totally fine. But where I live most girls wear vs panties. my comment wasn't to insult anyone. Target panties are cute too. And Charlotte Russe etc. as long as they are cute.. And how does that make me gross?

• No I don't I usually go to a store name eve's, or order underwear from yandy or
    Victoria secret

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep the Walmart panties for when I'm on my period... It just makes life easier

1|0
    0|0
  • I always wear Victoria's Secret underwear, except when I'm on my period. Then I'll wear those cheap cotton ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah but I kinda use those as my period panties cause it's much cheaper and I could just throw them out but on other days I use a variety but mainly Victoria secret just cause I've always and it's pretty damn comfortable and adorable

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do periods "destroy" panties?

• Show All
    • Blood even when washed still leaves a faint stain. Even the best tampons or pads risk leakage. Peroxide works great in removing blood but its still not 100%.

• Oh yeah they compleately destroy them but like the gilr commented it never leaves the stain so it's not even worth it unless it like your favorite one its easier to throw it away

• Panties are panties. Who cares where they are from as long as they don't make me itch. I buy my lingerie from nicer places though. Lingerie and underwear aren't really in the same league.

1|0
    0|0
    • What u buy says a lot of your personality?

• Show All
    • I wear corsets, Basques, frilly panties, demi bras, stockings and suspenders. I get them from various places.

• All of you girls saying fuck no thats gross are full of shit. Why is that gross?
    Maybe i dont get cotton panties from walmart , but if the ones at target were too exspensive i sure as hell would. I like being compfortable and not having underwear up my ass 24/7. Fuck.

4|0
    2|0
    • Show All
    • Expensive underwear is more expensive

• one time I got underwear from Walmart that were very uncomfortable and had this thick like piping? on the sides that dug in and I totally regretted buying them. Then I found cheaper, prettier, and better quality ones at Winners! But I use the Walmart ones during that time of the month because I don't give a fuck about them.

Fuck no

0|0
    3|0
    • Show All
    • Just because underwear are more expensive doesn't always mean better quality or compfort, its all about the brand, because thats what your paying for...'brand name' . Regualr dept. Store underwear can be just as compfortable as more exspensive ones.

• Everything is subjective so for anyone to attack someone else's personal opinion on comfort or whatever... is... well... childish.. nothing I have said has generalized anything or anyone, yet I'm getting down votes lol... like I'm personally attacking their underwear.. ha wtf?

What Guys Said 1