Is your hair color natural?

^question in title

I'll give you a point if you answer :)

Most Helpful Girl

• yupperz

What Guys Said 4

• My hair is golden brown, textured like sun.

• im a dirty blonde...means I naturally changed from a natural blonde...to a natural brown...technically...if I was sun bleached...id be blonde again

ive done bleach blonde...and red...i want to do something else...im not sure yet

• Btw, what was the point of this

oh and also...as far as what I want in a girl...i want a natural red....none of that strawberry blonde crap...im talking real natural red

• Their*

• Ah, I c

• well my hair color is kind of weird, its mostly black but ever since I was nine white hair has started to grown in and replace the black,

i like it a lot,

oh and I m in my early twenties, so its not gray hair

• yes, mine is all natural.

What Girls Said 12

• Actually, for once it is, haha. My hair is naturally dark golden blonde / light golden brown. This is the first time ANYONE I know has seen my natural color in like seven or eight years, aside from less than an inch of roots at any given time. I can't wait to dye it again though. I'm only doing this so that all of my hair is healthy before I mess with it. I love change. I've done pretty much any color imaginable.

• most of it is. but all the long under layers are dyed black, with streaks of electric blue now. gonna change that to all blue underneath soon. so like brown on top, with highlights, and electric blue *all over* longer underlayers =D

so fun!

• Mine is. I'm a redhead and if I absolutely had to dye my hair, I would dye it an even darker red color or black. Blonde and brown is just too common for my liking. I prefer to be different. :) To be quite honest, I've never dyed my hair or really had any interest in changing the color of it.

• Yes my hair color is natural, but I added some streaks in the front and I got the tips of my hair dyed blond... but it looks natural... tehe... so I guess you could say half and half? :)

• Yep, light brown.

• Mine is, and I'm proud of my redheaded self.

• Yes it's brownish black

• Yup. My parents won't let me die my hair completely (thought I am planning on dying the ends of my hair completely white so it looks at if the colors draining from my hair [I have extremely light blond hair link and it looks almost exactly like that, but keep in mind that mine is naturally like that xD]).

• my hair is natural

• hell no

• Most definitely! Dying your hair just seems so unhealthy to me.

• yes my brown hair 100% natural :)