Is a bra uncomfortable?

Ladies is it uncomfortable to wear a bra? Is it hot to wear in warm temperatures?

0|0
19|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah they're good, they mean I can run and go up and down stairs without holding my boobs with my hands haha (hurts when they jiggle up and down) . In warmer temperatures padded ones can be sweaty and unpleasant and non padded ones are weirdly difficult to find..

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Not at all, as long as it's the correct size. Getting measured correctly is the key to comfort when it comes to bras.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if its the wrong size, like too tight and too small like those push up bras; or if they are too big and loose.
    Yes, if it has a wire to cup the breast and pokes you, like if it rips through the material.
    Yes, if the straps are too tight

Generally, no it isn't uncomfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they are pretty comfortable. They never bother me. And no, it doesn't affect us in warm temmperatures. I actually feel uncomfortable not wearing one, it feels weird. We just get used to wearing them. They become a part of us!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, it's not too terrible but it's definitely better without one. I stopped wearing bras cause I really don't need one.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's not the right size or the style you like, it is very uncomfortable. And yes, it gets hot easily. For the most part they're pretty comfortable, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • only if it doesn't fit properly.

temperature makes no difference if it's cotton. I only wear cotton underwear. other fabrics contribute don't allow breathing and can actually encourage fungus growth. ew!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, they're alright. It's hot sometimes. Like, my boobs get sweaty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, you get used to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It fucking SUCKS wearing bras in the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some can be uncomfortable. Mostly they're not though. Especially if they fit correctly.

0|0
    0|0
  • During the summer you get awkward gross boob sweat

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • sounds like braless would be more comfortable

• Yup, pretty much.

• It can be at times. Depends. Sweating can make it uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its really uncomfortable... I dont think it makes boobs warmer...

0|0
    0|0
  • I always hear women complaining, but wearing a bra doesn't bother me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • just when wearing it while sleeping but not in general

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate bras like 100% I wish I was flat chested so I can go braless and get away with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate bras. They are great for turning my man on with some sexy lingerie but I don't find them great normally. Of course a good fitting one makes all the difference but even then, by the end of the day it comes off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear most girls say they hate them but I persona love them. (I know I'm a freak) most of the time it's pretty much like it's not even there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Have you ever worn compression shorts? Those are the male equivalent of bras as far as discomfort goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's uncomfortable, then it's a shitty bra. It's like wearing underwear. You don't notice unless it's bad in design or size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a bra and find out.

1|0
    0|0