How do girls with this body shape find clothes that fit?

The girl in the video is a true hourglass shape, with a little more emphasis on the bottom. She told me her measurements are 40-25-50. I guess you could say slightly pear too (but she has a large bust.)

Anyway, I want to marry a girl in the future with these body proportions, so do girls like this have to get their jeans/clothes tailored? Do they often rip their pants? I'll need to know if I'm going to start dating girls with this body type lol.

www.youtube.com/watch

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf. At first I said her butt is fake but she has the thighs to match, but she could've gotten them done too. Anyways, no clothes wouldn't need to be custom made, but just like you see in the video, she'd need to wear a belt cause her thighs/butt would require for her to buy a huge size. So she could be like a size 11 in her bottom but her waist is like a 6 so she'd have to always wear belts or stretchy materials, like jeggings. Custom made jeans are not cheap so no one would actually bother. With every other item of clothing, she'll most likely always find something without it being custom made.

What Girls Said 6

• First of all that is not a true hourglass shape. That is very much a pear. An hourglass requires the hips and bust to be within 2 inches of each other and at least a 10 inch difference between the hips and waist. The measurements stated are a 10 inch difference between the hips and bust. That is no where near hourglass shape, that is a very dramatic pear.

Such a body type is very rare, if even possible. The physics behind Jessica Rabbit's measurements come to mind which would not be possible in real life because the waist would not be able to support the rest of the body. My guess is this video has been altered.

• Ok, I'll accept your first point. She is probably more of a pear than an hourglass.

However, the video has NOT be altered. Whether she's natural or not, I have no idea, but I can show you another video links below... where she STRIPS DOWN in her underwear.

Here is another video of her, in LOUSY quality. It's her "homegrown" video. She's in her lingerie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kyE9kLYDYQ

• Sorry dude but with technology these days, any video or photo can be easily altered. Just look what simple filters can do on Instagram.

As for clothing: almost all clothes should be tailored. No one can 100% successfully fit on things straight of the rack, especially since sizing is not mandated.

• Ok, but EVERY video she does, she has the same body proportions. I guess she COULD be altering her videos, but she has nearly 100 videos, and that's a LOT of work.

• If she can afford all the surgery needed to get that body, she can afford to get her clothes tailored.

• I don't know if she's has surgery or not but you have to admit, her hips and thighs match her butt. I actually think she might be natural.

• If she's natural, then she has a medical condition with gracious symptoms. That is not the normal body fat distribution of a healthy woman.

• She may or may not be natural. She claims it's real but who really knows? It would be funny to see her in military gear.

• Dude wtf is it with you and videos of chicks like this?

• I always assumed an hourglass figure is one wherein the bust and hip ratio are equal to each other. To find tops woukd be easy. I think dresses, skirts, and pants or shorts have to be custom made

• What are the odds of the bust and hips being EXACTLY like each other? That's pretty much unheard of. For example, if a girl had a 40-25-39 measurements, I would consider that hourglass. Sure, it's not the EXACT number, but you get the idea.

• That's incredibly unrealistic. Her waist is literally half of her hip measurement. Your expectations are extremely extremely unrealistic.
    You don't have to have super exaggerated measurements to be a true hourglass anyway.

Who is she?
    She might have had work done

• First of all, I see a lot of girls with this body type. I'm not saying a girl even has to be curvy, but that's my preference.

Her name is Mal Malloy. I don't know if she's had surgery or not, but here are the surgery possibilities.

1. She not only had butt implants, but she also had thigh and hip implants (YES, there are such things.)

2. Her lower body is natural but she had surgery on her stomach to have a small waist.

3. She has "fat-transfer" surgery, where they transfer fat from other parts of your body to have a large butt, hips and thighs.

• Your reading skills are pathetic. You obviously didn't read a single thing I just typed.

• You said they're not requirements but preferences.

But if a girl says she prefers to date super rich guys I'm sure you'll still flip your shit

• I'm sorry but no one can actually look like that with out surgery. .

• I guess surgery is a possibility. Here are the surgery scenarios

What Guys Said 0