What do you think of earrings on guys?

Thinking of getting my two ears pierced, probably getting the spike earrings:) opinions please.

• I like them
    21% (12)19% (5)20% (17)Vote
  • I don't like them
    43% (25)63% (17)49% (42)Vote
  • They're alright
    36% (21)18% (5)31% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
22|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I like one earring on a guy not two

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I think that any altering being made to a person's body, permanent or otherwise (clothing, etc.), should be the individual's choice. If it is something you like, go for it. As for your question, I do think ear piercings can look nice (and add various feelings; classic, unique, edgy, etc.)... but again, my opinion shouldn't matter. This is coming from someone without piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look ok on some guys but not all

0|0
    0|0
  • It's completely your decision, if you want them get them. I personally am not attracted to guys with earrings not that my opinion or really anyone's should matter, ask a friend or something. Best of luck. Have fun with your decision if you choose to get them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like earrings. I think a stretcher in one ear can be cool on some guys if not too big, but earring are just neh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't particularly like them, but some guys can pull them off. I just really hate stretchers - they're gross :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like them, but I think there are plenty of guys who can pull them off well. Wear what you like - it's your body after all! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys shouldn't wear earrings. But if you want to, go forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • really im not a fan at all

0|1
    1|0
  • Just like long hair, very few men can pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of men wearing jewelry for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like earrings, and plugs haha

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends if it looks nice in the guy! Some guys look nice with them other blahhh bad!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with guys with earrings... I just don't like gauges.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn on for me, as long as it goes with who you are and not some weird outburst of being a little crazy. I love studs on guys, not long dangly earrings, but that's a given

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan in general, but I will admit that some guys can pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to see one earring on a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I love when guys have plugs, I think it's more original and sexy than earrings

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like this. But it's choice what they wear i not want to interfere

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly depends on the guy, some can pull it off some can't...

0|0
    0|0
  • HOT!!! JUST TOO HOT!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Do it. I have both my ears pierced and wear diamond studs. Don't do it because you think the bitches will like it. Do it because you want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make you look like a douchebag.
    I hate seeing guys with earrings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have both my ears pierced. . Just do it and if you don't like them take them off

0|0
    0|0
  • They just seem A little retarded & gay to see on A guy to me !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol 0% for "I like them" so far,

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear but I'm not against them.

0|0
    0|0