GAGers, what do you usually do to make your clothes smell nice?

Do you put something in your wardrobe or use a particular product when doing your laundry so that your clothes always smell nice?
Thanks for sharing your tips :)

Most Helpful Guy

• All I need is TIDE.
    LOTS and LOTS of tide for normal clothes.

For towels I go the extra mile cos I LOVE clean fluffy absorbent towels.
    NEVER , EVER use fabric softner , replace them with white vinegar. It'll fade when it dries so no worry.
    After that you add some baking soda in the next cycle.
    After that there you go.
    NICE fluffy towels.

What Guys Said 8

• I use an additive called 'Comfort' in the laundry. It makes the clothes softer and smell good too. They have quite a few variants in fragrances too while these are available globally

• My mom use to wash her clothes in liquid detergent and her clothes smell like paradise.
    http://www.ezeefabcare.com/all-about-ezee

She wash my clothes in simple surf which use to clean the clothes only (no fragrance)
    But I got good deodorant and perfumes handy.

• I don't do anything out of the ordinary, I just put on cologne before I get dressed.

• No, I just wear clean clothes. I purposely buy laundry products that are unscented because I can't stand the chemical smell of all the added perfume/fragrance in those products.

• I don't. I smell like "plain" everywhere I go.

• My natural odour has been synthesized by a few perfume and cologne companies, so normally I just let my sweat glands do the work

• I rub charcoal or baby powder and charcoal on them.

• poop in pants and wash it with the rest of my clothes.

What Girls Said 11

• Well I wash them. I usually take a shower and then put on Keri Lotion and it stays on my clothes for over 2 days. The smell is amazing ^_^ I rub it on most of my clothes.

• Thanks. Is Keri Lotion a body moisturiser? :)

• Yes! It is one of my favorites because I get really dry skin in cold climates. Works wonders.

• Well, I just wash them with Tide and that makes them smell nice. I wear perfume most days too which also sticks to my clothes and makes them smells good.

• I use tide to wash everything and keep dried lavender in sachets in all the closets, dressers, and luggage.

• I just clean them with any laundry detergent I have available. They manage to smell like me though.

• I like to know some tips too
    I dont put anything

• I usually put purfume on

• Tide detergent and bounce laundry sheets. The best duo

• Like what kind of smell are you looking to get out like sweat, pet odor?

• I use wisk detergent and that works really well and I think it cleans well. If you want to boost your detergent. You can put baking soda and/or amononia in with your detergent. If all else fails I guess brown liquid Lysol, you'll just smell like a hospital. If all those don't work it may just be a matter of cleaning your wash machine or dryer.

• No, just looking for some ways to make my washed clothes smell sexy. Haha!

• Well if they smell fine after you wash them, I don't think there's really a way to keep them that way. Not unless you put them in a bag or when you put them in your dresser get fresh dryer sheets and mix them in your clothes and let them sit. Or keep going back in your closet or dresser and spray some airfreshner or Lysol spray on them every couple of days.

• I wash a load once a week and sometimes add lavender oil to my liquid. (:

• I simply hang mine outside on the clothes line.

• I live where there are tall pine trees. So sometimes ill just pick off a branch and rub the needles on my shirt, no joke. People tell me I smell like Christmas XD