Facial hair. Judges?

Personally, I get bored being clean shaven all the time. I don't know if bored is the right word but, you get the idea.

Either way, what do you think ladies? Do you like your men with whiskers or with a smooth face?

Most Helpful Girl

• Facial hair looks good on almost any man. It would look great on you.
    Maybe not the full on beard, but maybe even that. =)

I would encourage you to try it.
    I don't like mustaches though - not hot...

• Definitely gotta go with something that accentuates the shape of your face.

I usually just grow out a goatee-like. . . Something or other

• Yes, I can see you with it... that might be the best facial hair option for your face - as far as I can tell.

• Cool! Thank you. ^-^

What Girls Said 6

• Godly hair and facial hair combination. Hnnng.

See @rthomas43 for example of perfection.

• FACIAL HAIR IS FANTASTIC AND ALL OF IT'S ITCHY GLORY!!!

• Facial hair.. A BIG YES

• Facial hair is beautiful 👌

• It's nice.
    Do you live in New York? You look like this man I know 😂

• Not whiskers lol but I do like facial hair sometimes.. stubble is nice and a well maintained beard.. but never a mustache on it's own..

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on your facial structure.
    I would look ridiculous with a beard, but at the same time its impossible for me to grow one naturally. It'd just be a mustache.

• I have trimmed whiskers, but don't keep beard.

• I got a friend who pulls off this mountain man, straight up lumberjack beard. And he's a ginger. It's pretty great.

• It all depends on how good you look with facial hair.. lso how good you can grow it... some guys can grow just patche of faicial hair but if they are good looking it will look good on them, on the other hand some guys who grow patches look like hoboes and well... you know.. it all depends on looks and how good you can work it.