Are crop tops cute or slutty?

Are they cute or slutty? Or does it depend?

• Cute
  • Slutty
  • Depends
  • See answers/idk/idc

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Depending on the time of the year.
    If it's 95F outside , then sure crack it out , but when it's 44 , probably not such a good idea and will make you look a bit trashy.

• it just depend on the way u are going to carry it.. it can be weared in the most sluttiest and most cutest way
    thats cutie
    www.neuee.com/.../...-Motel-Ella-Mesh-Crop-Top.jpg

• I personally think its hot

• Neither. They just look bad, in my view.

• I think crop tops are bad fashion on anybody.

• honestly it all depends, it depends on who is wearing them lol

• No such thing as a slutty piece of clothing, it's how you're acting, not what you're wearing

What Girls Said 14

• Depends. If you wear a crop top, your bottom half should be more 'conservative'. Pair it with high waisted jeans and skirts, knee length or maxi skirts. Dont pair it with low waisted jeans, short skirts, shorts and leggings.

• Nothing wrong with it as long as it's weather appropriate and you're not falling out of it. I love crop tops for summer wear.

• I think they can be cute if you're not too old or too young, the weather is suitable and not too short. I have a white crop top with layers and you can see a little bit of my belly, but not my belly button. I think that's a good length, in my opinion.

• As long as you wear appropriate bottoms (no miniskirt or short shorts) it's cute :)

• Well this is awkward. *hides profile pic*

I like crop tops!

• I love crop tops, crop sweaters, but I only wear them with high waisted jeans, I don't want people to see my belly ;)
    I think it looks cute

• personally LOVE crop tops! but always have to wear high waist jeans/skirt or I think it looks wrong!! ... 😺👑

• I wear crop tops with low jeans but I wouldn't dare wear them with leggings like some girls in my school

• i would too if I was more toned! If you have the body show it off :) But yeah leggings as trousers isn't a must have look for me 😂

• I think there cute as long as your not showing your boobs, it actually looks like a crop top (not a bra, and you don't wear booty shorts with them. Some flowy shorts would be cute

• It depends on when/where you're wearig it. If it's like 90 in the summer and you're at like an amusement park then yeah. But if it's like 50 outside and you're going to the movies or something it's slutty.

• Ya i love it with it any type of lower be it's jeans, short pants, mini skirt, Leggings coz it me look hot, sexy n beautiful not slutty. It's man's wrong thinking to call girls in this outfit slutty

• I think they're cute!! I don't see how they can be slutty.

• Well if you wear a low cut one and leggings and stuff I think it's slutty

• Ohhh well I guess it depends on the type and what you wear it with.
      I see a ton of girls wearing then with shorts or jeans.

• Depends on the girl.

• I think they only look good if the girl has a nice flat stomach or abs.

• Fat girl will think skinny girls in crops are slutty, because of jealousy..

Crops aren't slutty, but a slutty girl can make them look slutty. Not that there is anything wrong with that though.