Does anyone else feel like they have to wear at least 2 layers?

I wear two pairs of socks, leggings under my jeans, and two sweaters every day. Today I was going to be inside most of the day at work so I got dressed with one layer and felt naked! I had to double up before I left. Is this weird?

0|1
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear two pairs of pants, a t shirts, and a sweatshirt over it everyday when I go out because I get cold easily.
    My feet stay warm all the time with one pair of socks :D

1|1
    0|0
    • Awesome! I'm not the only one!!! Does it feel weird when you eventually switch to one pair of pants? Like you're missing something?

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO :)

• 3mo

I'm addicted to wearing layers... there's no temperature that would force me to wear just one layer... I layer even in 100+

What Guys Said 4

• Interesting. I only wear two layers when it's cold. Why turn on the heat and use up money when I can just add a sweater and save money. I never feel naked with simple single-layered clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oddly, I don't really feel the cold. I've been outside when it's been snowing in just a t-shirt lmao. Wasn't even cold.
    And on Thursday I got soaked by a downfall of rain when it was like 6 degrees C. I just took off my jacket and was walking around in a soaked t-shirt lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • i couldn´t even do that. it´s mostly too warm for me with only one layer allready. i think it is weird and i would try to persuade you into not doing that XD

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 layers helps keep us northerners warm during the winter. Florida and other southern states typically don't need 2 layers, though they can get pretty cold too. Could care less about the "fashion sense of two layers". if you're cold, wear them!

0|1
    0|0
    • I said "us northerners" because I live in OH. So proud of my Buckeyes this year. They seriously had a Cinderella story

What Girls Said 3

• It's not weird during the winter. I usually wear leggings underneath my yoga pants at work because the door is RIGHT there at the registers and the arctic breeze can be killer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very. Might be some OCD? I'd check with a doc

0|0
    0|0
    • It is a little ocd isn't it! I hadn't thought of that... I really feel comfortable when I'm wearing 2 layers, otherwise I feel really off...

• When I was little I had mild OCD. I was obsessed with even numbers and everything being even. The way I walked the stairs, and other stuff or else it felt weird and irritated me. I called it evenitis. I grew out of it although I'm still OCD about food like textures and stuff. I think you have some OCD but it's not bad

• I feel uncomfortable when I don't wear a cardigan or a jacket, especially my favorite sports jacket. It's like a part of my body.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I feel the same way! But it's like a layer under my clothes for comfort.

• Is it a Rangers sweatshirt

• No, it says ''Cedar Wood State'' on the label. My aunt bought it for herself, but it didn't fit so she gave it to me.