Ok guys, do you prefer your ladies to wear high heels or not?

My boyfriend said that there is something special about a lady in high heels. So, do prefer your lady with high heels or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• high heels improves posture of body and grace of dress

What Guys Said 15

• I prefer them in not-high-heels. That's because a lot of girls who wear heels look very awkward (even painfully so) when they walk. They don't look very comfortable or like they're good for your feet. I get the whole "they make my legs and butt look good" thing, but seriously. If you look good you're gonna look good being flat on the ground. You don't need heels.

• I think they are terribly uncomfortable and don't necessarily look that appealing, but I can't lie and say I haven't wanted to get down and dirty with the girl wearing nothing but that.

Pretty sure this is just random p*rn influence and it's not saying anything. Just thinking out loud.

• Then again for some reason the thought of doing the same activities while wearing nothing but a necklace also sounds appealing. Obviously this is a Titanic influence.

I guess I'm just a sucker for all types of media.

• If we are going out to something very special such as dinner at a romantic restaurant then yes I like a women to wear heals but if it is just a casual outing or just around university I prefer if they don't wear heals. I like heals to be kept for special occasions.

• You bet I do. I think I have a slight fetish for high heels. They always make a girl's legs look sexier to me.

• i prefer sneakers basically

• depends but id rather lee cooper converses i find that a lot more attractive but thats probably only me

• I prefer a girlfriend in heels when we're out on dates or socialising certainly. If sight seeing shopping... or just chilling out no...

Before sex I'd like her to put on a pair though and some more make up. ..

• a million times yes. no question.

• I don't really have a preference when it comes to that, I could care less if she wore them or not.

• Sure, why not?

• I love women to wear heelsl

• that depends of the ocassion

• High heels look cute :P

• I hate them

• I really like them on her. Heels were actually originally meant for men though, believe it or not. Women just feminized them. The skirt was too. It was also originally meant for men, women just went in and feminized it. However the only thing I want with the heels on her is that I require them to make her taller than me with them on, but with them off, I need her to be shorter. Something about how heels making her taller than me, is EXTREMELY hot. But I also don't want to be emasculated when she doesn't have them on. I'm 5'8", I believe

• I knew the part about the heels, but not the skirt. Thanks for sharing.

• The question is do you like them on women and why?

• No, I'm asking you.. haha, why is it we like them on women so much, if they were originally meant for men?

What Girls Said 2

• No, I like my ladies with tomato sauce.

Seriously...

• Some guys have foot fetishes. Some have heel fetishes or a combination. That's why I am asking.

• Who cares.