Animal Lovers: Would it offend you if your date was wearing a hooded winter coat with a fur brim?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I mean... with that particular coat I would question his sexuality but...

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see why anyone would get offended by fake fur, it's not like actual animals are involved. I've always loved the look of it (although I think it goes terribly with that guy's coat).

I have to admit that I'm put off by real fur.

• Then if you had no way of knowing it was fake, but looked real, chances are you'd be put of then? Interesting.

• Okay that's a good comment, personally I'd prefer faux fur that was as real as possible just because it feels nice and blocks wind well.

• I have a faux sheepskin coat with thick fake fur rimming the hood and I love it for the same reasons. It looks cool, too, very Eskimo-esque.

• I guess, because I wear leather shoes sometimes. I'm not a fan thought. If it's it fine i have a million fake fur coats

• I love animals, and I don't mind fur hoods. But really a coat like that on a guy doesn't work at all. It's more a style for women I think.

• No. I love animals, but that doesn't mean the world has to tip toe around me. I find it fine. Preferable fake tho 😜

• Thanks, your opinion was the most logical and least superficial. I'll likely give the points to you.

• I wouldn't mind, buuuut he looks kinda gay. And it's kinda ugly.

• I fail to see how your observations are relevant, in fact they make you appear very rude. But thanks for your opinion.

• Sorry. Just stating my mind.

• It's alright, but just be careful saying stuff like that around people irl (not implying you already do). Even if people say they don't mind, it still changes their perception of you, for better or worse.

What Guys Said 2

• Some men hunt for sport,
    Others hunt for food,
    The only thing I'm hunting for,
    Is an outfit that looks good...

See my vest, see my vest,
    Made from real gorilla chest,
    Feel this sweater, there's no better,
    Than authentic Irish setter.

See this hat, 'twas my cat,
    My evening wear - vampire bat,
    These white slippers are albino
    African endangered rhino.

Grizzly bear underwear,
    Turtles' necks, I've got my share,
    Beret of poodle, on my noodle
    It shall rest,

Try my red robin suit,
    It comes one breast or two,
    See my vest, see my vest,
    See my vest.

Like my loafers? Former gophers -
    It was that or skin my chauffeurs,
    But a greyhound fur tuxedo
    Would be best,

So let's prepare these dogs,
    Kill two for matching clogs,
    See my vest, see my vest,
    Oh please, won't you see my vest

• Of a girl wore a fake fur coat I wouldn't mind. If it was real then there'd be a problem. If we're already dating she probably knows I'm a vegan. Nope... couldn't happen. I wouldn't bother her about it but honestly I'd be thinking about that coat all night