Do you think these custom made shorts are attractive?

Girls, would you wear them?

Guys, do you think they look good on her (or other girls)?

Her name is Olivia and she loves to make her own clothes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3iEM0ejcrw

Most Helpful Girl

• That just got me more depressed thanks

What Girls Said 3

• Ummm... No. Gosh, she makes it all about her ass in this vid. I mean what is she selling really? Her shorts or her booty? The shorts are trailer trash!

• uuuuhhhh... this makes me sad because i have no ass to speak of lol but seriously though those shorts make her look slutty and i know that most people would think she's 'curvy' but she just looks fat. except for at 0:24 though, she looks pretty cute in that dress. okay i'm gonna stop judging her now. but to answer your question no i don't think their attractive and i wouldn't wear them myself.

• She's curvy due to her waist-to-butt ratio. As you can see, her waist is relatively small and her butt is extra large. I would agree she's "fat" if she had a huge stomach and huge arms to match her butt.

• You really like this girl don't you?

• Yes I do... but what does that have to do with my question?

• Nothing, just making an observation. I won't post again if it regards her videos ;)

What Guys Said 2

• oh ffs her again?
    She has a very curvy physique but I'm seriously getting tired of her.

It's like everyone think she's the best thing that happened to man since ketchup

• The shorts are nice.

She, however:
    gopthedailydose.com/.../WIDE-LOAD.jpg