Do you think tights like these give a wrong vibe?

tinypic.com/usermedia.php
I think of wearing these tights with a little black dress which is a bit longer than mid thigh, leather jacket and combat boots or flats. What do you think?

Do they look slutty?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say they're sexy, but not slutty :) Wear what you're comfortable with... if you're going to be worried the whole time about what others think of you while you're wearing them, try something else. If not, rock them! :D

What Guys Said 9

• of course not... they're fine in my opinion

• You'll get unwanted looks.

• It's risqué to say the least.

• If you don't like unwanted looks/attention from bears, don't cover yourself in honey. This is honey

• They look hot

• They are hot which means get ready for looks.

• Depends what 'vibe' u are trying to give

• it actually depends on where you go with this.

• I wouldn't go to work in them, but for example to a movie theater, to a party

• I'd probably think she's a freak in the sheets

What Girls Said 9

• Wow I really like it. I don't think it's slutty or giving off the wrong vibe especially in the way you describe you'll be wearing them.

• they don't look slutty to me

• Definitely not for me thank you... Just my opinion and preference of course.

• Well, what's the occasion? I don't think the tights are slutty at all. Gives a sexy look, I suppose, but not trashy at all.

• Movie theatre)

• Oh psh well no one's going to see your legs, anyways, LOL. But it looks good. I got these thigh high stockings with a medium sized bow in the top---super cute.

• I think they'll look fine with the right outfit!

• They are really sexy. Slightly slutty but still ok to wear. If u have a body to pull it off then wear em. It's fun to look hot

• No thats totally cute

• Awesome to hear this) thanks)

• I get attention no matter what i wear
      Im sure you do too, in the tights or not.
      But sure, they might attract men a little more but hey, it happens either way.

• So true)

• tights with boots or cute skirt would look great =) not slutty at all

• I just think they look so lame, just wear some real stockings... Oh but that would be seen as slutty. Man I hate the double standard of mainstream fashion.