Why do girls like weaing yoga pants?

y do girls like wearing them girls? And can I see a pic of some of you hot girls/ladies in them? x

can I have some pics please xx

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know. I don't like them.
    "can I see a pic of some of you hot girls/ladies in them"
    Just google "hot women in yoga pants". Is it so hard? (pun intended)

• Not for the reasons you are hoping. If I have yoga pants in then that means I'm going to yoga sometime that day. They can also be worn as leggings with boots in the winter. They are incredibly expensive, more than I pay for jeans so if I can dress em up and cover my butt I go for it.

I do my best to cover my butt in public do to the many young men like you who have brought it to my attention men just cannot handle the yoga pants.

• I find them to be really comfortable. I don't do it because it enhances my booty, haha, but because I do a lot more things in it that... not in it.

• perhaps due to versatility

• They feel great and are very comfy. Why do guys like jeans?

• They are just comfortable :)

• Because when you are working out, you don't want heavy/lose clothing, it's just annoying.

• It makes us comfortable n hot n sexy but makes boy's conditions uncomfortable. Oh! my boys.

What Guys Said 3