How do you deal with itchy sweaters?

I just bought this sweater and I love it! But it really feels itchy on my skin...

i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...Crochet-Jumper-Knitted.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I love that sweater 😍

• Thanks! I love it too! I was thinking of putting on my soft black turtleneck sweater underneath to help with itchyness. How do you think that would look?

• If it's not super thick, i don't think you'll get too warm. I love love love the cosy look to.

• I would say, the cozy look is my style. I absolutely love it. I could talk your ear off lol. Would you share some of your favourite coziest outfits?

What Guys Said 3

• I thought you were supposed to wear a shirt under those? I mean it cool if you don't but they look like you'd need to

• Yeah maybe they are meant to wear a layer underneath! I didn't think of that!

• Those kinds of sweaters are cute though! Do you normally wear leggings with that kind of sweater? I seen a lady in my office wearing one like that but didn't have pants on. I thought those were too short for that

• If I was a girl wearing that I would scratch until I couldn't scratch anymore

• Move to a warmer climate.

• But I looooove winter clothes!!!

• I love cold weather. Clothes don't mean much to me though. Too bad I live in the subtropics. It's a bone chilling 71 F here. lol

What Girls Said 5

• I like it. It looks quite cute. I'd wear/10. Good taste.
    Anyway, you can avoid the "itching" part by wearing a shirt under it.

• Yeah I found a black turtleneck that fits under it quite nicely and gets rid of the itch, but gosh it's warm... haha could you pull off a turtleneck and a sweater? Will I just get used to it? I haven't worn it out yet.

• Thanks!! Could you wear a turtleneck underneath without overheating indoors? If you think so I'll go for it this week, it actually looks really cute in combination :)

• Yes! In fact I have a similar sweater (only mine is white & gray) which I have worn with a turtleneck underneath.
      Go for it!

• I don't wear them. Put a long sleeve shirt under the itchy sweater. Problem solved!

• Thanks! That's what I was thinking, I have a soft black turtleneck sweater i can wear underneath. How do you think that would look? Would I get too hot? lol

• Lol, I don't generally do a lot of running. I'm trying it on right now at my computer and you're right I am a little warm already, but hey, who doesn't like being cozy? :)

• I love being cozy :) you do have a point!

• Fabric softener :)

• Great Idea! I'll try that!

I was also thinking of putting on my soft black turtleneck sweater underneath. How do you think that would look?

• haha tank top means itchy arms lol :)

Think I'd get too hot if I wore the turtleneck under, or would it be ok?

• Try it and see :)
      A thin black hoody would be cute, so you just have an optional hood :)!

• My mom bought an itchy sweater for me one time and I just stopped wearing it, problem solved. I would suggest wearing something under it if you aren't already.

• Wear something underneath

• Yeah that's what others recommended too! Thanks! I have a comfy black turtleneck that fits under it quite nicely, but I was worried I would overheat lol... what do you think, would it be too hot indoors, or will I get used to it pretty quickly? :)

• Hmm, would be very hot indoors lol