What's your favorite clothing to wear?

What's your favorite clothes to wear or your favorite clothes on the other gender? <3 :*

Updates:
causual
black skinny's
red and black flannel
black v neck
studded vans, studded toms, biker boots

dressy
tangled dress from hot topic
or
blue, belle dress from hot topic
studded vans or converse

lounging
grey sweat pants with hot pink studded crop top or studded diamond company shirt
:)

other gender
t shirts and skinny's, hoodies, and beanies <3

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• ME
    Casual:
    A black short-sleeved button down over a long-sleeved red shirt (I need to get a purple shirt and my life will be complete)
    black pants, a black belt (not a nice dress belt, like a canvas one or something), and black shoes

Dress:
    A black dress shirt over a long-sleeved red shirt
    black pants, a nice black belt, and black dress shoes

Lounging:
    'See casual'
    or my pajamas (long sleeved shirt and full-length pants). Those things are nice and comfy.

(Yes. If I could, I would wear what is pretty much the exact same outfit for most occasions.)

OTHER PEOPLE
    Uh.. I suppose that I like jeans and long-sleeved shirts on most people
    I don't really like non blue/black/brown/tan pants. I'm not a big fan of leggings or skirts (on anyone), either?
    I like it when people dress nice (like, dress shirts and stuff). Well-dressed people look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite clothes on me:
    sth like jeans, shirt and cardigans
    On women
    www.vagabondjourney.com/.../...rt-skirt-766264.JPG

0|1
    0|0
  • For casual/day off: black t-shirt, grey button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, jeans, and boat shoes.

Suits: black suit with subtle white stripes, French blue spread-collar shirt, and a navy blue tie with a geometric/light-blue pattern on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lime to wear jeans and a polo shirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like wearing armours

0|0
    0|0
  • Shirt and pants, and socks and shoes if I'm going outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black jeans with any shirt and a jacket.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a nudist so prefer to wear nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer shorts

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Skinny jeans and a t-shirt or tank top with my all stars. Comfortable and you still look okay.
    For men: I like pullovers with prints if it fits them and blouses (I looked up the translation for "overhemd" but I could only find shirt, but I think it's not really a shirt but whatever).

2|1
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans and leggings, flowy blouses, Clothes with spikes, leather, lace and velvet. Flowy knee length skirts and 50s dresses. Boots and converses

1|0
    0|0
  • a loose tee and leggings with all black converse sneakers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm leggings, trainers and a long knitted jumper.
    And on the other gender jeans, trainers and a polo shirt with a collar.

1|1
    0|0
  • At home, t-shirt and boxer shorts.
    When going out, i like jeans, sport shoes, hoodie and no make up. I feel great in those clothes especially fresh out of the shower and it's cold outside! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • On me: skinny jeans, a top that fits well, tennis.

On the other gender: black skinny jeans with a belt, a t-shirt (white or gray), black all star/vans. and this bimg2.mlstatic.com/...avy_MLB-F-218172248_8307.jpg
    (this is my boyfriend's closet :b LOL)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to wear yoga pants and a tee shirt honestly. Being comfortable is the best.

On the opposite sex, thermals, sweaters, and sweatpants look good. Or just a nice pair of jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like knit jeans (they're so comfortable!), t-shirts, and tennis shoes. For men: a suit and tie looks as good as your jeans and t-shirts, too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, hoodies, t-shirts, fuzzy socks

0|1
    0|0
  • My favourite clothing is a loose sweater.

And on the opposite gender a suit and tie or elegant buttoned down shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • at home: leggings, workout tops, and Nikes.
    At school: jeans, uniform shirt and boots.
    Out and about: gym wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I love skinny jeans and tank tops.

0|1
    0|0