How unattractive are thin lips?

Alright! Time for a silly question. (:

We've all seen those pictures of Kylie Jenner and her brand new full lips, and I have to admit, I think they look fabulous!

I'm secretly (well, not so secret anymore) super jealous of women with full lips, and I'm wondering, have you seen any women with thin lips that you find really beautiful?

Or, do you actually prefer thin lips to full lips? Don't say you prefer "normal lips" or "in between," cause that ain't the question! haha.(:

Exhibit A: Thin Lips

www.pinklipstv.com/.../kate-middleton-makeup.jpeg

Exhibit B: Full Lips

resources3.news.com.au/.../...c68-d403f5dcc36d.jpg

Obviously both these women are beautiful though (:

• Thin smackers are the best smackers
    39% (37)46% (26)42% (63)Vote
  • Your kisser ain't cool unless it's full!
    61% (58)54% (30)58% (88)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|32

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both, and certainly don't agree with the statement that thin lips are unattractive.
    I know several girls with thin lips who I'd love to kiss on the lips would they like it :-)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• The pictures you displayed show just how insignificant lips are relative to overall attractiveness.

These are both attractive women that would rank as desirable (based on looks) on almost any scale in any culture. Yet, the fullness of their lips are different. So are their hair colors, and accents for that matter. Again, this is just one pixel of a much grander image.

As for what I think of full lips, it depends on the girl. I've seen a girl with a beautiful faces and thin lips get an "injection" done. She went from beautiful to a living poster child of bad photoshop and a perpetual duckface.

4|0
    0|0
  • Don't even think about it, but those lips on the second girl look unatural, like they have been crafted on the surgery table.. so for that reason I chose thin lips. Natural is always the best.

2|1
    1|0
  • Neither is better than the other in my opinion. both can look fabulous. But people want what they don't have. You envy full lips, whilst I sit here self conscious that my lips are too big.

4|0
    0|0
  • Thin lips aren't known to be attractive... As the words thin and full state the obvious lol

4|1
    1|0
  • It's not unattractive to have thin lips my crush has them and it hasn't stopped me from liking her but full lips are more attractive.

2|0
    1|0
  • Augmented lips have a tendency to really stick out to me. Being in southern California, I see my fair share; to be totally honest, sometimes I cringe inside.

Anyway, I honestly never considered thin vs. full lips. It's not that I'm afraid to take a stance here; it's just that, I really don't think it matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have any prob with lips... i find them nice actually

2|0
    0|0
  • I find thin lips more attractive than full lips.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do find full lips to be more attractive but I still got nothing against thin lips. A girls lips won't be a deal breaker. So, don't worry or feel bad. Love the way you look and you will be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • http://oi59.tinypic.com/mrql38.jpg Umm I guess whatever I have, Is kind of what I'm attracted 2

I chose B Overall It doesn't matter

1|0
    1|1
  • I must admit it , I prefer full lips. Not like an over inflated inner tube mind you. Thin lips look like something that belongs on a bird

0|0
    3|0
  • Both are good and I love kissing each as long as the full set of lips are real and not fake.

I really get turned off by fake anything. I am an all natural kind of guy. Be happy with who you are. All women have beauty without adding anything fake to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural lips

3|0
    0|0
  • Thin lips look better.

2|0
    3|0
  • I actually prefer the thinner ones.

2|0
    1|0
  • Full lips look better, there's nothing to kiss with thin lips lol. All you'll be kissing is skin.

2|0
    1|0
  • Full lips are always better.

2|0
    1|0
  • Both types work for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally it wouldn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not bothered, at all.
    If I love them, I'm gonna kiss them regardless of their lips lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thin lips. Thin lips, thin nose. Kate is a good example you gave us.

1|0
    1|0
  • I have a bit like the full lips. Probably not that much.
    And I prefer the thin one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't give a solitary shit haha
    The breath that comes out from them better be fresh though :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i too have noticed Ms jenner's lips, She is using fillers i suppose !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not that big of a deal, but I do have big lips so it might balance

0|0
    0|0
  • I m a gud kisser so doesn't bother me about thin or full lips I love both n had experience in both

0|0
    0|0
  • That's too full and too thin. I'd rather to kiss average lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin lips please

1|0
    0|0
  • Something between the two is best but more full than thin is best

2|0
    0|0
  • Girl A looks like someone I should treat with gloves.

Girl B looks like someone I should fuck--if she hadn't already torn my pants off and sucked me off before I knew what happened.

0|1
    2|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I think my lips are a plus, people (mainly guys) regularly remark on them so they must be more attractive. People don't comment on thin lips and people are regularly getting injections for bigger ones so I'm glad I don't have to worry about that. My brother has big lips too.
    Some people, such as Kate Middleton, are beautiful enough to pull it off. On other people, it can be really noticeable and detract from their face. I think big lips show femininity.
    I would be fairly disappointed if I had really really thin lips like the ones below. Lips get smaller as you get older too so my lips will not get too small hopefully.

imworld.aufeminin.com/.../...che-fine-121144_L.jpg

www.rxskinsolutions.com/.../...s-before-022210.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the woman.
    Take myself for example - I don't have particularly full lips, but if I had those second picture big pouty lips, I would be the definition of a permanent trout pout.

Fuller lips can be sexy on the correct woman. I think celebrities who get their lips filled are silly, especially when they had other features that drew you into their face. Not every feature has to be perfect on your face. Take your second lady; her lips distract you from the fact her eyes slightly slant downwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • How did Kylie Jenner's get her lips like that?

honestly I noticed her eyes instead of her lips lol

1|0
    0|0
    • She probably uses that lip plumper or maybe got surgery

• Show All
    • @I_M_LEGEND Argh.. Hmm yeah wouldn't be a surprise at all if they did. It's like nothing new here

• yah botox and lipo... its like standard...

• damn! i must be lucky to have full lips :D... but trust me babe... natural lips are the fav ones.. no matter the size

1|2
    2|0
  • Full lips are of course much better looking. It just makes your whole face look much better. I hate my thin lips too, it sucks.
    But it doesn't mean you can't look pretty with thin lips! Kate Middleton looks nice too.

2|1
    1|0
  • Guys don't mind small lips (I think they prefer it) there are tons of tutorials on how to make them look bigger. Plus you can rock red lipstick. Really what can you do about big lips, it's a lot harder to take away than to add

1|0
    1|0
    • Guys love big lips but natural ones not surgical fake ones..

• Show All
    • @mysteriouschick93 - check the answers above most of the guys said they like thin lips

• Forget it sis lol the tart messages me and calls me a thin lip hoe smh. Poor thing really doesn't have any guts

• It depends on your facial features overall. It's quite simple. If they look proportional, you look good.
    For example, you. You have nothing to worry about!

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean, you look good so you have nothing to worry about!
      I kind of suck at complimenting!

• There used to be a stereotype about black girls having big luscious lips, but i consider mine thin. I wear gloss sometimes but never lipstick. Maybe lipstick would make mine look bigger, but i dont plan to try it

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I was with someone who had very thin lips. It was kind of hard to kiss him because I didn't know where his lips were. LoL. It doesn't matter to me, but I would prefer more luscious lips.

1|0
    1|0
  • Pretty eyes can cancel out undesirable lips.

2|0
    1|0
    • Nice! Never heard that, but I agree! Go with a smokey eye and nude lip and no one will notice! (:

• I have noticed guys live pretty eyes a lot more than lips. A friend of mine has beautiful eyes and small lips, yet she gets tons of attention. She's very attractive.

• Okay why did I get down voted for this again? o_O lol

• it only looks odd when they smile and their top lip seems to disappear.

3|0
    0|0
  • I actually find lips and belly buttons to be creepy. I don't like either part. So I'd say both thin and full lips are unattractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • Guys compliment my lips (they look really big irl) a lot and say I have DSLs (figure it out) and I like them but really I still don't get why it's such a big thing. I think lip shape and how your lips suit your fave are more important.

As long as you have SOME lips I wouldn't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • both types are fine

0|0
    1|0
  • Where is the "Both are fine.." option?

0|0
    1|0
  • It's very attractive

0|0
    0|0