Were you live are girl and guys hot and dressed nice and take care of themselves?

were you live are girl and guys hot and dressed nice and take care of themselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• I live at college... sweatpants and slept-in t-shirts all day everyday. :P

What Girls Said 5

• I guess they do.

• Depends on time of day. During the day, nicely dressed, well groomed. At night if at home casual. I live in an affluent area so I guess most take care of themselves but whether or not they're considered hot I don't know...

• yes for girls but not guys

• Well i wouldn't say hot but they do generally take care of themselves and dress well...

• Yes. people take pride in their appearance here

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I think so... I used to live in the ghetto and there would be a few women with literally no close on. And people would smell funky.

• I guess... People have a lot of money around here, so there's a bunch of rich bitches and gold diggers trying to snag a rich guy. They tend to care about a lot of vain shit.

• make-up those not cure ugly and plastic Surgery those change bone stretcher :)

• There are a lot of good looking women around here regardless. Looks aren't everything though...