Goth wardrobe update?

I need to get some more goth/emo clothes but its winter so any suggestions on what I can get?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm not exactly sure what you need verses what you have and what's your exact style though I know you like goth/emo clothes... but I do know the perfect place for you to find them:

Hot Topic is your ideal store for you to get the loom you're going for:
    m. hottopic. com/hottopic/Homepage. jsp

But Spencer's also has a few accessories that you might like that will help to add to your look:
    m. spencersonline. com/categories/Accessories12

And last but not least Zumies is more of a skater store however they have some nice accessories like hats and jewelry I'm sure you'll like:
    www.zumiez.com/accessories.html

What Guys Said 1

• "What do you have already?" comes to mind

• Alotttttt of black

• So buy a red scarf. It's fitting. And a knit cap then pin your favorite band's insignia to the right center.

• Thanks

What Girls Said 3

• hmmm try to check this out
    www.google.mu/url

• lace - up military type boots possibly with studs or spikes, dark sweaters, you can make a sort of forearm wrist thing by cutting off the end of sleeves and make a hole for your thumb to go through and make a few holes at the top to put lace or rope through so you can tie it and it won't fall off.

• black ankle boots, skinny jeans and leather jackets?