Girls, what is the shortest dress or skirt you would wear?

Let's say you're in a mood to "get the guy"... hair & make up done, if required garter belt stockings ready, and now you need to choose a short dress to complete the outfit!

So, how short would you go (let's talk in inches or cm above the knee). Feel free to post a URL if you like.

Details on colours & patterns optional... as you like.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• 0|3
  • I can go pretty short but if I was trying to get a guy, I would dress more sophisticatedly to show who I really am. If I'm in a "I don't give a shit" mood, I'll wear fairly short dresses/skirts.

www.fatalwoman.com/.../sexy-dresses-ES-4752A.jpg

That's the shortest I'd go but I also go out wearing tight skirts that almost reach my ankles. Depends on how I feel.

• 0|0
    • Oh my goodness, beauty is abundantly available tonight... thanks!

• halfway up my knees/just below my thinghs. I'll wear short shorts, but not a really short skirt or low dress.

• by short shorts I do not mean so short that my ass is hanging out.

• I laughed at this one. it's just so silly to me. (:

• Not only to you hahaha!

• I am quite partial to the little black dress, but these days I just want to look like the cosmos while I attract dudes:

bloodmooncouture.files.wordpress.com/.../...g2.jpg

• Oh gosh, initially they'll think they're getting mad when seeing the stars...
      Than, they'll realise it's real!
      You can only be highly successful with this outfit, I guess?

• Agree! Heaven is space too and when you walk by in that dress they'll feel like in heaven :-)

• I would hum the star trek theme around you wearing that lol

• I don't wear too short skirts or dresses

The shortest i usually wear...

pds.joins.com/.../201207200805043010_1.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ed962fb213.jpg

• 2|2
    • Yeah, that's attractive without being "too naked". The guy (s) would look, for sure!

• If I was outside it would probably be as long as my ankle but if I was with close friends, it might go 3 inches past my knee.

• Thanks for sharing that! So shorts or short dresses are not really your style?
      No problem of course, the variety of answers is the strength of GAG and you'll feel best if you wear what you feel good in :-)

• I don't know. I've worn some pretty short dresses but I wouldn't wear anything that you could up skirt me unless I was alone with my boyfriend

• Nothing more than a few inches over the knee.

• Sounds nice, too short looks like "it was crisis when you bought the tissue" haha :-)

• Long enough that when I'm sitting down I'm on material and not skin.

• That sounds very logical... imagine you're in a stadium and they all shout "A STREAKER!".
      And semi naked looks like overkill, it's not attractive :-)

• Shortest I would wear is a bit longer then mid thigh.

• Haha and than onto your snowmobile to the party :-)
      You'll be the star of the show!

• Mid thigh length

• That's about the most common answer among young girls :-)
      No guy will complain hahaha!

• any shorter, I couldn't bend down without showing something

• Yeah I suppose most guys would not want that either... embarrassing is not the same as beautiful.
      So keep it as you do now, nice & attractive :-)

• Knee (filler)

• I don't know. I wear short stuff all of time, but usually go to nightclubs in long skirts and pants. I don't believe it's necessary to wear short things to attract attention.

• That's certainly not a wrong attitude, in the end seducing someone with your body may work but for a serious relationshup it's your characters that must match.
      Better to attract attention with who you are :-)

• I've worn something like this once...

img.alibaba.com/.../...t-mini-dress-Dance-Club.jpg

• Waaw! That's very attractive of course and I suppose not the outfit to bend forward in...
      If you've dropped your pen, ask someone to pick it up :-)

• I see! Yeah if you like to be looked at this is THE outfit! Hoooooooot!

• depending on who is wearing it, that would be incredibly sexy!

What Guys Said 2