Why do people hate girls who wear makeup?

Just out of curiosity, why do some girls/women get criticize for wearing makeup? Makeup is a form of art and it's really cool to work with! So many different types and you can do whatever you want. Also what I don't get is why do some guys think girls wear makeup for them? No, we don't. It's to impress our selves really.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. But honestly, I've really only seen this hatred for makeup on here. I've never once met a man in real life say something negative about makeup or turn down a woman just because she wears makeup.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• All the models, movie stars, celebrities wear make-up... Some people just hate on it and think no one should so they bark about it all the time, just ignore it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love woman wearing make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just people criticizing others to feel better about themselves, people can do what they want.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• People don't hate people who wear make, they hate people who overdo it on make up. There's nothing wrong with light make up to enhance your features and cover blemishes. But sometimes you see girls with too much eyeliner, foundation and bronzer trying to completely be someone else. That's why I think some people don't appreciate heavy make up wearers. I hope I helped. (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Most times, I get annoyed at girls who have their faces full of makeup. I don't mind make-up, but I think when wearing make-up it should be natural looking.

2|0
    1|0