How can I be more "edgy"?

I want to have more of an "edge", be more of a risk taker, and do crazy stuff in my youth, while I have the time. I didn't hang out with friends as a kid, I'm tired of being serious, straight-laced and conservative. And I have a few good friends now but I want a more "active" social life if you know what I mean.

Beyond partying and the same old "sex, drugs and rock n' roll," what really crazy things do people do to totally let loose and have a good time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Scarlett has a great response:

"Quote" :

If someone dares you to do something, don't say no. No matter how crazy it may seem, do it. I've kissed guys, run down the street in my bikini, and ran around the park in my underwear. At the end of the night, you'll be laughing at the great memories you made.

"end quote"

Basically think of stuff that will make your nerves go hay-wire and could be potentially illegal. I'm just gonna brainstorm here for my next possible adventure:

- Sex in a baseball field while the game is going on (ehh a little creepy even to myself)

- Going waterboarding / kneeboarding (mmm... potential winner?)

- Going skydiving (This is gonna get interesting! *Scoots closer to keyboard*)

- Mailbox jousting (having a stick driving down the road and hitting mailboxes?)

- Playing 007 on the shelves in walmart (spying on other shoppers and jumping out at them)

- Scarletts idea of running naked in the park, lmao? anyone in? ... k lets go!

As you can see from the list above, this is stuff that NO ONE else would do willingly (unless they are as crazy as me).. This makes my adventurous type different than the norm, and possibly a little TOO crazy.

I'm all about fun and I like making people not accept me because they eventually will crack and join in on the fun.

*Sigh*... good times, too bad I'm injured from a car wreck :( I can't be fun for a while or I risk paralyzing myself. Don't let things get too wild, always know your limits and stand your ground, but experiment! Your young.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Thanks man for giving such a detailed response : ) Now the thing is, how do you find people to do these things with....

• My pleasure. To answer your next question, it would be who you feel on edge with! It's like this...

Your friend brings around girls all the time (like a player) hang out with them, and stay up all night with the girl, when everyone leaves (goes to bed, is busy with homework, etc) walk up to the person you'd like to do stuff with and be like "Come with me" ... Mystery is a great gift god gave us ;) lol.

After you get her 1 on 1, let your creative mind flow! Do what you want, but don't hurt her

What Girls Said 1

• If someone dares you to do something, don't say no. No matter how crazy it may seem, do it. I've kissed guys, run down the street in my bikini, and ran around the park in my underwear. At the end of the night, you'll be laughing at the great memories you made.

What Guys Said 1

• Being "Edgy" is all about being mysterious.

Just don't give a direct answer to even the simplest of questions.

Find a way to rebound them with another question.

And do some shady sh*t in your off time.

• Interesting...like what kind of shady stuff?

• Nothing too ridiculous like selling meth.

It doesn't really matter what it is as long as it's something that you can hide in order to make girls go "I wonder what he really does in his off time."