I want to have more of an "edge", be more of a risk taker, and do crazy stuff in my youth, while I have the time. I didn't hang out with friends as a kid, I'm tired of being serious, straight-laced and conservative. And I have a few good friends now but I want a more "active" social life if you know what I mean.
Beyond partying and the same old "sex, drugs and rock n' roll," what really crazy things do people do to totally let loose and have a good time?
Most Helpful Guy
Scarlett has a great response:
If someone dares you to do something, don't say no. No matter how crazy it may seem, do it. I've kissed guys, run down the street in my bikini, and ran around the park in my underwear. At the end of the night, you'll be laughing at the great memories you made.
Basically think of stuff that will make your nerves go hay-wire and could be potentially illegal. I'm just gonna brainstorm here for my next possible adventure:
- Sex in a baseball field while the game is going on (ehh a little creepy even to myself)
- Going waterboarding / kneeboarding (mmm... potential winner?)
- Going skydiving (This is gonna get interesting! *Scoots closer to keyboard*)
- Mailbox jousting (having a stick driving down the road and hitting mailboxes?)
- Playing 007 on the shelves in walmart (spying on other shoppers and jumping out at them)
- Scarletts idea of running naked in the park, lmao? anyone in? ... k lets go!
As you can see from the list above, this is stuff that NO ONE else would do willingly (unless they are as crazy as me).. This makes my adventurous type different than the norm, and possibly a little TOO crazy.
I'm all about fun and I like making people not accept me because they eventually will crack and join in on the fun.
*Sigh*... good times, too bad I'm injured from a car wreck :( I can't be fun for a while or I risk paralyzing myself. Don't let things get too wild, always know your limits and stand your ground, but experiment! Your young.