GIRLS: On a scale of 1-10, how attracted are you to musicians?

Does being musically gifted really improve a guys chances with girls or is that just something that's become too cliche to even matter anymore? Do girls find it attractive when a guy "showcases" his musical talents or does that type of thing only work if your extremely good looking (otherwise it just looks like your trying too hard)?

Most Helpful Girl

• personally: heeeeeellll yes it increases a guy's chances.

particularly if he can sing and play guitar, or drums or bass. (hottness level is in that order)

like... if he's a tuba, or clarinet player... doesn't really do much for him.

but yeah. my ex is an amazing guitarist. he won best acoustic freestyle in my county =)

and he's an amazing metal player. last I heard he was in 2 bands. couldn't really sing though from what I heard. 'course he was never really trying.

ahhh gawd a guy who can sing... wooo eee is it hot in here? or is it just me?

unless yeah... like if he's really really ugly than it will barely help his already non-existent game.

like druggy musicians with long greasy hair, and they're hella skinny, playing guitar on the side of the street, are def not hot. but your average guy, with some GOOD musical ability... that is HOT.

oh yeah, so to answer your question, I'll give it like a 9. cause there's always other stuff that could make him even hotter. =)

hahaha wow I wrote wayyy too much for this question haha

What Girls Said 16

• 10

but I'm more attracted to the talent, doesn't matter that it's music. a guy that has a lot of passion for something and excels at it is a huge turn on, whether it be music, sports, school... it's sexy

• I find em really attractive, especially when they can play classical music on the piano, or violin, or the guitar... because I believe that you have to show or let some emotion out while you are playing, an instrument. And I am able to see that emotion... well... then yeah... the room then get really hot, if you know what I mean =]

• I personally find it very attractive. I find talent to be so sexy. I think its one of those things that can add to a persons sex appeal. As in everything else, the personality has to be there too.

• All the guys I've ever liked have been musicians, but I think it was just a coincidence lol. Being a musician doesn't really attract me if I'm not really into the guy. If I'm already into the guy, then I will find him being a musician hot.

• I work at a venue and I'm not attracted to musicians what-so-ever. I think the majority of them are full of themselves, and are only in the scene to get girls. And, of course, it works. IF your good-looking, that is...

If I had to rate them, generalized, it would be a 3.5/10.

But I do have an amazing boyfriend, who happens to be a musician. He's in the scene because he loves music, not to get the girls.

• 10! It will never be cliche ahaha musicians are so attractive! when a guy is passionate about something, it's just awesome! I mean, good looking musicians are a plus, but I base my decisions mainly on a guy's personality.

• I am really attracted to musicians... it dies increase a guys chance but they also can't e so into being a musician that they forget about yu of yu get together with him

• I find guys with musical talents very attractive :) I especially love guys who can play the saxophone haha.

• 42... Musicians are realllllly attractive. It doesn't matter if they are a band geek or guitarist, it is a HUUUUGE bonus.

• 11

• 10!

especially if the guy plays the piano.

• 10 definitely!

talented guys are hot ;)

• its finitely a plus. but I wouldn't date someone just because he's a musician.

• a perfect 10! I'm very very attracted to guys who can sing well.its definitely more important to me then looks! I also llike guys who can play guitar or piano! I totally love love luv love luv it!

• 10! I LOVE MUSIC! but non musicians are good too...

• Musicians are f*cking hot. I quickly fell for the first one I met in real life.

What Guys Said 1

• Damn I hope girls are attracted to musicians. I just joined band at my High School and I can already see myself with a few of the ladies. Excuse me while I release some of my raging hormones >>> 3 minutes later >>> ahh that's better.

• 3 minutes....that's weak sauce :D

• Question Asker: When you're flying solo, what's the point of prolonging the end result you wish to obtain anyways? O.o