Long hair or short hair guys?

So most guys tend to like long hair more, is it true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Long hair definitely, short hair just doesn't do it for me looks wise, although looks are only a minor thing in my eyes anyway but if I had to choose, defo long.

What Guys Said 6

• Asked too often. Most guys prefer long hair on girls. It's more feminine, greater selection of styles, more fun to play with, and just fits better on girls. This doesn't mean short hair is bad though. Some girls actually rock short hair. You just gotta know which one fits you best.

• I think it really depends on the type of guy.
    On a boy age 2 and up suits short hair more because they are more active and will not likely take care of longer hair.
    When they reach the age to take care of their hair they can grow it out or leave it short.
    I like my hair both short and medium length.

• No I mean for girls, do you like long hair or short hair?

• I like long hair on girls, it just seems natural when it's long. But short hair looks good if she has the correct face for it.
      To me that short haircut that Emma Watson had didn't look good. Long hair looks better on her.
      Victoria Beckham looked great with short and long hair. She rocks both looks.

• I would not date a girl if she had short hair to be completely clear and honest.

• long in my opinion

• I had my hair up to my hip, and i really liked, but I because i have too much hair it was umconfortable, when my hair was wet my neck hurt because it was too heavy, it was good for cold days, but just cold days, so i cut it...

• I mean for girls. Do you think girls look more attractive with long hair or with short hair?

• hahaha sorry i didn't understand

I like both of them, but i guess that it depends of the hair of the girl, if someone have a fluffy hair, i think that i wouldn't like too much, unless that it has a special style...

• Thank you for your opinion :)

• As long as it is not a 'boy' cut aka really short it is fine

What Girls Said 0