(Guys and girls) heels at school?

What do you guys think when you see a girl wearing heels at school?

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely love girls in heels. It can be at school, at work, the movies, restaurant, etc. Just don't wear them too often. Use them on special occasions and just when you feel like being girly and looked-at.

What Guys Said 8

• Heels are generally reserved for formal occasions and High School isn't so formal. Therefore, heels would seem out of place. Now, at the business school I'm attending there are older women that wear heels with their office attire, and it's fitting in that environment.

For walking around High School, heels aren't very practical.

• i honestly dont think about it, its fine with me unless the heels dont go with what they are wearing, it has to be a little bit more dressy or fancy than normal clothing, like a mini skirt with leggings and stuff looks fine you know? but jeans? uh no it doesn't work with it, same with just shorts

• I think it's a little weird if a 17 year old wears high heels during a normal day.

• Trying to attract attention. Not very nice feelings.

• I think it's too much to wear for school

• I assume you mean high school and I personally think that's kind of weird unless she's dressed hella nice she shouldn't just be wandering around in heels at high school.

• I'd think she lives somewhere like California. There's about 2 feet of snow here, with a couple more inches of snow tonight and tomorrow

What Girls Said 11

• School for me was different for school for most here.
    We had a uniform for a start. And the uniform included a shoe code.
    We also weren't allowed make up. We were allowed some as we got older.

I think girls at school with heels look slutty. Sorry... but it's just the environment I grew up in. No heels allowed for school unless you were in porn!

• even i think this is absolutely stupid lol.

• I instantly think

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
    You been out ridin' fences for so long now
    Oh, you're a hard one
    I know that you got your reasons
    These things that are pleasin' you
    Can hurt you somehow
    Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
    She'll beat you if she's able
    You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet
    Now it seems to me, some fine things
    Have been laid upon your table
    But you only want the ones that you can't get
    Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
    Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
    And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
    Your prison is walking through this world all alone. - lol Desperado lyrics by the Eagles

• Not a good idea 💡 for me...,
    Everyone one is going to look at you, because the noise the heels 👡 make
    ( look at me)
    Coming through

But if you like all eyes on you
    Do it

heelgrips.net/.../trendy-black-high-heels.jpg

• I wear chunky heels, boots or wedges sometimes to university (never little skinny heels or anything over a couple of inches). I don't think there is anything wrong with this, but those girls who wear high heels that they can barely walk in around campus are ridiculous.

• She doesn't love herself

• I don't really like when girls wear them at school unless they have a presentation or somethings but otherwise i don't care.

• I love wearing heels. I don't care if the guys like it or not, I just wear them because they make me feel happy. :)

• Work it gurl! You must be tired AND you're crazy but WORK IT!

• I would think "A girl after my own heart" and I wonder if she wants to be my best friend!! :))

• I only wore heels for upper years xxx