Should I get my hair cut or does it look good as it is?

Would my hair look better short or should I keep it long? Look at my profile pic for reference.

Update.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well your profile pic is cute soo... lol. What matters is if u like it.

• Thanks you I appreciate it but would I look better with short hair in your opinion. Girls like to let my hair cause it thick but tmidk if it means they like. it.

• Girls love playing with a guys hair. I don't know what u look like with shorter hair. I personally would say don't cut it. If u do don't go too short.

• I used to cut to about half an inch and I don't plan on doing that again.

What Girls Said 2

• It shouldn't matter to any of us... get it cut if you like because it depends what kind of hair you feel is easier to maintain and your comfortable with, i hate my hair long so i get it cut quite short, not too short but with long hair it's harder to manage, gets knotty easily and it's just harder to wash too so... i feel comfortable with shorter hair :), so if you like your hair shorter than get it cut.

• Lol I see you still haven't got a haircut

• No its been a long time and I don't know girl just pet me cause its really thick and I don't know if they mock me or like it.

What Guys Said 3

• Umm your hair looks good but unlike me, your hair isn't all black around your face or ya know high enough. View my Profile/cover pic and you'll see what I mean.

Can your grow more facial hair or is that like the max length you could go?

• Well I have a five o'clock shadow but once it hits about a quarter of an inch it grows unevenly. My facial hair connects I will. never froe a mustache thkugh its shaved everyday.

• Lmao I wish mine did >< LOL you're in luck then ^^

• I don't know I hope to be able to grow a good beard soon until then I'm growing a five o'clock shadow.

• Either grow it long bro (could rock the emo look too) or shave it off. Either way you need to make a statement. I wanted to grow mine shoulder length but my hair was already thinning plus I had a bald spot so I embraced the bald head and must say it looks rock in as well. Whatever you choose, you gotta own it with confidence. Gotta admit if you still have a head full of hair... keep it while you have it. You may not have it forever.

• Ya its receeded a little but everyone's does a little by 21. I knkw people balding at my age so I have good genes.

• I was already shaving my head by 21. My hair was ruined by my sister who said she could do it. Haven't had a full head of hair since. Should have went to a professional. My sister has since developed amnesia and says it never happened. I just want to take a bottle of NAIR to her head sometimes...

• Get a mullet like me

• Well I can't cause my hair sticks uo and is too thick to straighten so I have fro lol.