What would you think if you saw a black girl wearing this at the mall?

I bought these since I wanted to learn to ski, but my besties said I would look fly if I wore this to just hang out. Hot or not?

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../...m4g%2B9fL._UX385_.jpg

www.winterwomen.com/.../...latedpanttnfwhite_2.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually. Sweet outfit.

• Thanks dude! I was wasn't sure at first, it's pretty thick, but looking in the mirror I'm starting to think I can pull it off lol

• Even the ski pants? They are thick fo sho.

• Haha no way! So good!

What Guys Said 21

• I'd think she didn't have kids.

I also think wearing snowpants at the mall would be uncomfortable. Hell if I drive to the mall I don't even wear a coat inside, I just dart from car to the mall and it's way below freezing here.

• haha you're right i don't have kids... and malls aren't super hot anyway, people wear coats in them all the time right?

• Yeah, but not snowpants.

I mean generally speaking, and it's easy to forget this, you can look dumb wearing clothes that don't make sense for the weather. It looks affected and dumb. I've seen guys ask like 'can i wear this coat?' and it's like... if its the right clothing for the weather, looks natural if its not, looks... dumb.

It's a nice looking suit. If you are somewhere that a snowsuit is appropriate, wear it happily. If a snowsuit isn't called for, don't wear one.

I look good in a tuxedo, but if I just randomly wear them around, i'd look like a complete asshat.

• Snow is white and so are all your clothes. Too much white maybe? It has nothing to do with your race.

• Yes. That is quite shmexy

• You want to hang out in snow gear?

• Yeah tons of guys wear parkas for style, my girls said it'd look good on me

• thanks though, I don't like putting my picture on the net, here's a white girl wearing the same coat I got, just imagine white pants

ak1.ostkcdn.com/.../...d-9dba-cf19a0a45dbe_600.jpg

• Lol I didn't mean I want to see your face just a cropped picture displaying the outfit.

The thing is when you have a bright color for example white... you need something to contrast it so it doesn't look bad. It's like if I had bright green pants I have to tone it down with a black or navy shirt so it's not "too much"
      Which is why you see the girl in the pic with black pants.

• Why does it matter if you're black? If I might ask?

• I think you friend was talking the piss. Please save for the ski trip.
    You will look like a chav in that.
    No one should wear something like this if not really cold snowy outside.

• Nice ski clothes, but nobody should wear all white in my opinion, not on regular occasions

• It's a coat?

• OP das racis

• I wouldn't think anything. i tend to not notice other people much

• not even a black girl with a snowsuit on in a mall lol?

• Drop the part about black girl, okay babe? As a fellow nigga, I'm tellin' you to shut the fuck up. Ain't nobody give two shits bout yo skin color. Now as for the all-white snow gear in the mall? HELL TO THE NO. YOU WANNA WALK AROUND IN THE MALL LOOKIN LIKE A DUMBASS PENGUIN? Everybody will look at you. Not because you're a black girl wearing a snowsuit in the mall, but because you're even wearing a snowsuit in the mall in the first place. THEN, they'll notice that you're black, and people are already racist enough! You don't want to set a bad example for our people. You gotta stand tall, and have style. No white snow suits, okay? Okay.

• So it's ok for a black guy to wear a giant parka with a fur hood, but girl can't go for that style? Why's that?

• She must be super rich!

• *cough *cough would you like some milk with your oreos *cough *cough
    nah just kidding. You'd probably look fine.

• Wouldn't it be a little too warm?

• Yeah we hang with guys who wear parkas the whole time, it's just a thing I guess. I'll be alright I'm sure, it's not that hot outside anyway, like 40-50

• "Bitch got style" is what I would say to my friends, not in a bad way.

• Hot i like it

• nice contrast! a little too matchy though :/

• black person tryin to be white

• First thing that comes to mind? "She must be cold.".

• it's low 40s here, cold enough!

• Not hot, wtf.

• Nothing to do with being black, I just don't get it, but wait, if you live in Alaska maybe. I live in a hot climate so it seems strange to me to wear that.

• Inside out klondike bar, just joking, seriously if I seen a black girl wearing a white ski suit, it would be no different than me seeing a white girl wearing a white ski suit but that's just me.

duquesnehunky.files.wordpress.com/.../klondike.jpg

• I think it'll stand out since hardly anyone where's all white. I don't think it would stand out much more than if some white person so it

What Girls Said 17

• you're going to blend in with the snow :x
    all my skiing gear is in neon colors so people can find my lifeless body stuck in the evergreens pretty easily.

• Thanks girl! I'm looking for confidence. My girls said it looks pretty sweet but I don't know. It's pretty thick but looking in the mirror it actually looks good. There is like no snow anywhere (it's like 50 degrees), will that be a problem you think?

• hahaha nooo I'm going to wear it just to hang out in the mall, my girlfriends said it would look fly lol

• ohhhhh. lol. yes, i agree. it will look very fly indeed. :)

• I don't get why it would be cool or it wouldn't be cool to wear it casually?

If it's cold where you live, by all means, wear it.

I don't think it's smart of you to have bought completely white skiing equipment, though. If something happened to you the helicopters would have a really hard time spotting you... O. o

• I tried it on in front of my friends and they just really liked the look, told me I should wear it out. We're hanging at the mall this Friday so I thought I'd go for it! yeah it's about 40-50 degrees right now where I am, not exactly hot!

• Yeah, it's cute

• Aweomes. Everyone on here is so supportive. You don't think it'll look too thick? I mean it's made for skiing and there ain't no snow to be seen lol

• It depends... if you live in a city where there is snow during the winter, I dont see why it would look weird. If you wore the whole get up in florida or texas or Los Angeles (any place that pretty much never gets snow), then I have a feeling you might get a few confused looks despite what race or gender you are. Over all though the outfit is very cute.

• Thanks! Yeah we do get snow, there's just none right now, it's about 40-50 degrees not exactly hot! Think I'd get confused looks or think it's cute? My friends are really digging it for fashion!

• They look good! just remember that white clothes get dirty really easily so make sure your chairs and stuff are clean lol

• (By yours I mean the ones you sit in at the mall, not the ones at your place oops)

• haha good point! never thought of that... they're like waterproof though so won't that mean easy to wipe off?

• I guess so hahaha no idea! but they look good.

• Why does it matter that your black?
    If you wore it just to hang out I'd only wear the top.
    I wouldn't really think anything of you thing besides the fact that you must be cold?

• But it's the whole outfit that I was told looks good! Think it's too much?

• I would think she looks cool and that she has every right to wear or not wear whatever the hell she wants :)

• haha you mean *me*? I was going to wear that out, you think it's cool? Thanks! It;s not too thick to be wearing indoors in a mall? I love the look now :)

• Well I reckon us dark and tanned coloured girls would look amazing in all white. So no it wouldn't be too much. I reckon it would look awesome.

• haha not sure if you can wear snow pants in australia though!!! Do you own a pair? :)

• Your friends don't love you

• No feel it wld just be like any other race

• But would it look good?

• Yes still look good. That attire is smart looking

• Its really cute.

• Thanks! Man everyone here is 100% support, I think I'll go for it. You don't think it's too heavy? I mean it's made to keep you warm skiing down a hill! There's no snow, just for fashion. Thanks again!

• Its fine :) Go for it!! :')

• Thanks! You think it's ok, there's no snow, too warm for that, so it's just for fashion lol. Would you wear something like that out to hang with friends? :)

• hahaha you're sweet! I'll be fine, I wear hoodies and sweats in the summer no prob, i've never worn snow pants indoors though have you? probably not much hotter :)

• Oh wow so do whatever makes you confortable then !! Nope it is mostly cold here in Canada haha only hot for a period of around three months. So I take the opportunity to wear less clothimg since most of the year were covered in coats :) but its nice to know that you are comfortable with it, cause confidence is key :)

• I'd say is she going to outer space or skiing? Lol

• Damn, don't see a style to it? My friends said it looked pretty hot lol. We hang out with guys who wear parkas and all that so I thought I'd get in on that.

• never seen a black person wear a big parka in the mall?

• No, or a white person lol

• Whyy? It's just clothes in my opinon I wouldn't really think of anything regardless of skin color

• all one color clothing generally looks attention seeking.
    i dont think you're race would matter.

• Next time dress color changes to black.

• I thought its a good thing to be "Fly"

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂. 👎👎👎👎👎👎. NOOOO!!!