Hair Dye: Do or Don't?

I have dirty blonde hair and I want to temporarily dye my hair over my break. I go back to school in 4 weeks and I need the color to be gone by then. My question is; Is manic panic going to fade out in 4 weeks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally you'd have to bleach your hair out if you wanted the color to last through the first wash. After that how long the color lasts will depend on how often you wash your hair, how much time you spend outside, etc... In my experience red based colors take longer to fade than blue based colors, anywhere from 2-10 weeks. I'd say just go for it and if the color hasn't faded out by the time you have to go back to school, just dye over it with a natural looking color.

What Guys Said 3

• I think natural hair always looks better than dyed hair. Only change it if you really want to, not because others want you to

• Changing your hair color for special occasions is fine if you want to, but other times I prefer keeping it natural.

• I dyed my hair, and in 4 weeks it was still in a nice color, so i would say that there's no way that in 4 weeks is gone...
    Buy another dye or bleach your hair...

What Girls Said 0