If you wear clothes that's been out of fashion for 2-3 years, but looks good on you is it considered rebellious or just bad taste?

Say you have these attire s you like and don't like to change just to follow the crowd.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you seen fashion these days lol I think if people were to say anything about what I wore i would laugh in therr face. Wear what you want and be who you wana be, don't care about what other folk think it's you who is wearing it not them lol

What Girls Said 8

• Who cares about trends. I honestly think only 20-30% care. Just wear what you want. That's what I do.

• I think others would perceive it as bad taste.

But I can't really stand the current fashion trends in my country, so I say wear whatever you want to.

• I have noticed this recently there are no clear cut fashion styles anymore. The shirts that were around 5 years back are the same ones being sold today.

• Well I have noticed a trend for women's fashion, which I LOATHE entirely.

As for guy's fashion, I don't think they've changed all that much. But really it shouldn't matter if what you're wearing is "hip".

• It's considered to be nothing. Fashion trends tend to do loop the loops, so everything old is coming back. It's this constant cycle. So whatever you wore 2-3 years ago will come back into fashion eventually.

• Considering what is constituted of fashion today. It'll look better

• I don't even know what's in fashion. I consider it to be neither.

• It's not really rebellious, i mean it's clothing. Bad taste would be if it's obviously old like bad smells, moth holes etc, 2-3 years isn't a big deal at all and if it looks good then most people won't even notice whether or not its trendy.

• I can care less about the current fashion trends. As long as I have some type of comfortable pair of shoes and a jeans and a shirt were good to go.

• I would say neither. If it looks good then it's not bad taste and wearing old clothes does not make you rebellious. Just wear what you want and be happy ;)

What Guys Said 1

• It is considered to be independent. This in itself is outstanding.