Guys: Short or long hair on a girl?

I know it depends on the girl, and which length of hair suits her better, but what length do you generally prefer?

• A) short
    9% (1)8% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • B) long
    45% (5)77% (10)62% (15)Vote
  • C) medium
    36% (4)8% (1)21% (5)Vote
  • D) don't give a damn
    10% (1)7% (1)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also, comment on if you prefer straight, wavy or curly hair etc. I know having the dead straight hair is a trend right now, but what do guys think?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Long is usually better. Don't care about style or color. Each style and color has its specialties. Don't keep your hair the same at all times.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i don't care... as long as they're not long that they're touching their butt or a buzz cut

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally I prefer long hair, but actually I like medium - long hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely long hair, because In my opinion short hair for girls are unattractive!

1|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree, although there are a few (mind you only a few) who rock the short hair look. I've never been a fan of tight bobs though, ugh.

• But short hair is made for men. Tight bobs I can't imagine it , hehe!

• Short but not manly short.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay, that's cool, what do you think of Haley Cuoco's new hairstyle? (aka Penny from the Big Bang theory) I don't think a pixie cut suits her tbh.

• Short hair doesn't suit her.

• It does not depend on the girl at all whatsoever. If she has short hair, i won't date her, regardless of... well, anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly all depends on the girl, some look better long, some look better short.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought so, thanks anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• I have long wasit legnth hair.
    It's dark and straighter at the top and curly/wavy at the bottom. Sometime random guys tell me it's pretty.

But it depends on the girls face shape and skeletal structure.

1|0
    0|0