Hi, what color should I dye my hair?

Hi. I want to dye my hair but I'm not sure what color. My hair right now is black.

These are the colors I'm considering:
A) "Red auburn"
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1aafbe05c2.jpg

B) "Light ash Brown"
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...79d62b5186.jpg

C) "Blonde"
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ff033042a8.jpg

• Red
  • Light Brown
  • Blonde
  • Leave your hair alone!
Looks like the answer may be red.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave the hair the colour it is now or choose red auburn is you want a change.

What Guys Said 4

• If the profile that you are using is really yours then you should try either red auburn or blonde. Because they will give you a different look than your natural brown hair.

• Both A and D are good in my opinion

You hair is gorgeous, so you could keep as it's, but if you are going to change anyway cause you're tired of it or something, then let it be red! xD

• I vote to leave your hair blackblack and just add blue/green/red highlights. Your already hot, that would just make you even hotter in my opinion.

• I voted red, but i really like it now as it is the best, i love long black hair, it's pretty on u

What Girls Said 4

• I think you look beautiful the way you are but that doesn't mean you can't have fun with hair colour! I would do with the red colour. I think it would look very pretty on you.

• i'd say definitely stick with a darker color. i chose red. a darker, more natural reddish brown would be cute too.

• You look pretty in your hair! Red would be pretty good on you too ^-^ is what suits you better of these 3.

• Light ash brown is gorgeous :o