Is a guy more attractive when surrounded by attractive women?

Like for example he has a beautiful by his side. They're not dating but is always in company of beautiful girls. Fire away with the answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• To some girls yea. I suppose those girls who consider themselves "bad bitches", they like status.

But it would turn me off. I'd feel inadequate and frankly, I wouldn't wanna date a guy always surrounded by women, pretty or ugly. Yea, I'm insecure as fuck. So I wouldn't wanna date a guy like that even if he claimed to be a good person.

What Girls Said 7

• It makes you look cooler. If bad bitches like you then maybe you've got something I might not wanna overlook.

• well then no xD if it would be opposite and he's surrounded by ugly ducklings he would appear as a prince compared to them

• No, not at all

• Not at all. I would think you only go for looks. Definitely not a guy i would be interested in.

• i guess you're different. are you the possesive jealous type? I've used this strategy becuase I've dated women in the beauty industry before and its worked... it helps during the storming stage to let her know she's with someone of value... and i have cool guy friends who i have respectful/fun relationships with and it makes them more drawn to me. i m not all about looks buts if its not there, its pointless to start.

• ok be rude. you must get a lot of attention

• @I_AM_LEGEND

I read it, its your opinion. Dont have to add anything.

• No I would tend to think the opposite, especially if you judge only physical attractiveness.

• no i don't think so. being surrounded with beautiful creatures don't change the fact that he could be just an ugly duckling.

• This is called deception by association. People perceive you as "more attractive" because you are in company of attractive people.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, there's a reason for why you're surrounded by women, and that's intriguing.
    It may not make you appear more attractive, but more intriguing.

• yes. I've dated some model looking chicks and i use pictures i took with them to let a girl know my social status. also having my boys around me having respectful fun relationships allows them to become more drawn to you.

it actually speaks volumes about your abilities and the life she can have with you

• Yep, he is. It's even been scientifically verified that women are more attracted to men if they're not single.

I think the study is called "who's chasing whom".

• jerks too they are always surrounded by attractive women